Stargate: Horizon Primer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Horizon Primer

The first part of the Stargate: Horizon Primer is now up on the GateWorld main page. The primer will be released in two parts. It should be helpful for everyone to catch up, even if you don't have the time to read all of Season One before Season Two premieres. So, if you don't know all too much about this show, and wonder what it's all about anyway, the primer will give you a bit of an introduction.

Part two will be released next week, and after that you can expect some first little plot details of some of the upcoming episodes to be released. We don't plan to give away the really major spoilers of course, but there'll be some interesting little things which should add to the anticepation.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Looks good up there Alex!
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Now I can find out whether or not I'll like Horizon
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        Now I can find out whether or not I'll like Horizon
        I guess. But reading some of the episodes might be even more helpful for figuring that out.

Comment

Nice reading Alex, sums up the first season quite nicely so far.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thanks, EAG and Marian.

Comment

There's been a bit of a delay, but the second part of the primer should be up around tomorrow.

In addition to that, we've updated the character bios on the website. They are now up to date with the Season Two premiere. They do contain some spoilers for the Season One finale; so if you plan on reading that without knowing any major twists, I recommend you do that first.

You can find the bios, along with cast pictures, right here!

Comment

Part two of the primer is now up. It gives some insight into who the main enemy of Season Two will be, and it briefly introduces the main characters.

Comment

Hello fellow SGH junkies! The primers were excellent. A couple of days ago, I read the 1st primer, downloaded the pilot and music themes and never looked back! I am on episode 4 already and this is an awesome show that just keeps on getting better and better with every passing episode. Hopefully I will have finished Season 1 and The 1st 2 episodes of Season 2 before episode 203 airs! Anyways I just wanted to thank you for the primers. However, I just wanted to point out that I thought that the second primer contained a major spoiler (the enoly) that I wish that it hadn't. I found myself skipping that section and trying to make myself forget that I had ever read it! I can't wait for the 3 part enoly debut in Season 1. Bye for now guys.
                  Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                  ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                  <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

You probably should sticky this topic.
                    sigpic

Comment

To do that you have to use MAGNETS to drag it up the page and hold it in place
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

And to have links:
                        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...niprimer.shtml
                        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...rimer-pa.shtml
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X