This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will teyla and ronon ever see earth?

Does anyone think that teyla and ronon will ever get the chance to see earth? I know teyla saw a little bit in Home but i don't really think that counts.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

She got to see abit what earth is like from Shep's memories that way but it doesn't count. I don't understand why she wasn't sent to earth in the Daedalus, seems unfair after all she done for them.
    sigpic

Comment

I am sure they will get a chance sometime she couldnt go before because someone had to stay behind

I wonder why Zelenka hasnt been back yet
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        I am sure they will get a chance sometime she couldnt go before because someone had to stay behind

I wonder why Zelenka hasnt been back yet
        Probably for the same reason as Rodney went.
        sigpic

Comment

I actually preferred it when they were totally separated from Earth. I'd like to see them cut off again, so Ronon and Teyla would have to wait!

Also: Can you imagine what Ronon would be like on Earth? He'd be arrested in a moment.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
          ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
            I actually preferred it when they were totally separated from Earth. I'd like to see them cut off again, so Ronon and Teyla would have to wait!

Also: Can you imagine what Ronon would be like on Earth? He'd be arrested in a moment.
            Why? From what I've seen (up to s2 ep4) and read he follows orders. I don't think he'll break any laws.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              Why? From what I've seen (up to s2 ep4) and read he follows orders. I don't think he'll break any laws.
              Indeed - Dex can be extremely sophisticated when he wants to:

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

we will probably get to see that match with Teal'c and Ronan. I still think Teal'c would kick some runner butt.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  Indeed - Dex can be extremely sophisticated when he wants to:
                  That's so funny! Where is it from?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                    That's so funny! Where is it from?
                    Its from a show called 'North Shores' that he used to be on - I got the pic from http://jasonmomoa.fan-wire.com/pics/
                    love Torri

Comment

Norht Shores, with Brooke Burns, I watched that for a bit. Ronon wouldn't know how to respond to Earth, so he wouldn't be let off base. He can try his crafty of his, but there are people that match him in skills on this planet. Teyla on the other hand, she will be welcomed, it would be good for her to get a breather from Pegasus, she seems so uptight there, she looked like she wanted to kick off her shoes and have some fun in "Home."

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        Teyla on the other hand, she will be welcomed, it would be good for her to get a breather from Pegasus, she seems so uptight there, she looked like she wanted to kick off her shoes and have some fun in "Home."
                        I agree she needs a holiday and she likes to explore. I think it'll be a while before they let Ronon come to earth as they need to get to know him better and after the hectic lifestyle he's led because of the wraith he'll want a rest from travelling so much.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Teyla could handle being on Earth, and would probably be welcome. He desire to shop would make her fit RIGHT in with Earth culture (or... American culture ).

Ronon, after a year, may receive the same treatment. But I think he's still a loose canon, and TPTB will milk that for all its worth from his character.

I'm glad they have access to Earth again, but I kinda wish it hadn't been done so quickly. The fact that they're stranded is no longer an issue, yet they justify their existence in Atlantis by saying that crafty politicians in the US simply like them there. But I digress...

Maybe we'll see Teyla on Earth in the third season, eh? I don't think anyone's gonna make it to Earth any more times this season, are they? *goes to check*

Comment

Wonder why Teyla hasn't lobbied to have her people relocate to a planet in the Milky Way. They seem like a small group and we have relocated other people in the past... they would never have to worry about the wraith again (and we would never have to worry about Halling).

I would like to see Teyla take a trip to earth and get a real shopping trip, maybe she could come back with some nicer clothes (although I do think she looks fine). Ronans society was pretty advanced so I doubt he would be as impressed. Also he probably does know how to follow the law since his society no doubt had some.
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

The impression I got was that Teyla was acting as a 'middle' person for Atlantis and the Athosian trading partners and that while Wier and company were back on Earth, the people on Atlantis were operating under low profile and trade with Teyla's partners while she was there. Furthermore, I thought Wier might have let her be in charge, if not co-charge, Atlantis since Teyla is a leader herself.

Ronan is a bit like Teal'c and would probably be under scrutiny if he arrived on Earth.
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
                              X