This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal/Osiris ship thread

I know, I know . . . "here goes Sarah with another minor ship." But I blame Cliff Simon for this one . . . Read his interview with Gateworld (the part I refer to is near the end) and you'll see what I mean. Some excerpts:

"I actually suggested to them, why doesn't Baal have a love scene with Osiris?"
    "And I just thought if that could happen on Stargate between Baal and Osiris, even though there's no male and female, that's what would make it so interesting. We would both just be these asexual beings in some kind of love scene. Even though she looks like a female and Baal looks like a male, we're both the same inside. So I just thought that was interesting."
    "GW: Well, supposedly Osiris is dead. But that would be definitely an interesting story because maybe Baal has a thing for Osiris's host.
    CS: I think so. Because if you remember with the scenes with Osiris, Baal -- and I also played it as, you know she's a very striking woman. She's very tall. She has a great body and she's very sexy. I played it in a way that there was some kind of an attraction. If they could've carried that through to something else I would've been happy."

So after reading that I felt compelled to start this. Seriously, ignoring the issues, which come with them being System Lords and all - conflict of interest comes to mind - I think this could have worked. Any thoughts?

~Sarah, who now has to add 'Official starter of the Baal/Osiris ship thread' to her signature
    Call me Sarah . . .
    • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
    • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
    • Trek forever!

If Osiris came back then maybe but the actress is busy with other projects
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I wasn't talking about right now (Osiris itself is dead anyway) but back in the ol' Summit days. I think that's when they were talking about in the interview . . . but I'll go read it again to be sure.

*A few minutes later*

Yup. Heehee. That would have been a really strange twist on the power dynamics of the galaxy - two of the System Lords having "interests" beyond conquest. Maybe there was an AU where that did happen - I'd like to see someone write something like that.

~Sarah
      Call me Sarah . . .
      • Trek forever!

Comment

Would that someone be you?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          Would that someone be you?
          Nah . . . I've got no talent for writing evil characters.

Besides - you *do* want me to finish that Beckett/Cadman fic, don't you?

~Sarah
          Call me Sarah . . .
          • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
            Besides - you *do* want me to finish that Beckett/Cadman fic, don't you?

~Sarah
            *is waiting for numerous people to finish numerous fics*
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X