This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is sheppard going to surf or what

Early in season 1 sheppard said there were some pretty nice waves on the mainland and that there might be surfing in the future. Who here wants to see sheppard surf?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Maybe he already surfs off camera.
    sigpic

Comment

Why do i get that destinct feeling of a certain scene in apocalypse now when i read about shep surfing?

Comment

It would be really nice to see this actually. But somehow I don't think it would fit into the whole tone of the show. For one thing they'd have to take a trip down the coast so he could be shown surfing or spend much time and effort faking it. I don't see them spending the cash to do either.
        It's a pity though. It would be nice seeing them hanging out on the beach.

I don't think the Wraith have a fine appreciation for lying on the beach in the sun... it's a shame. They could use the tan. Would they turn a darker shade of green you suppose?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Atlantis is surrounded by water and there are beaches apparently on the mainland, so it would stand to reason that personnel would eventually be allowed to venture into the water for R & R, after they check for monsters of course. I would really like to see the people on Atlantis on the mainland more, actually- they must have some downtime, for morale's sake, surely.
          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
            Atlantis is surrounded by water and there are beaches apparently on the mainland, so it would stand to reason that personnel would eventually be allowed to venture into the water for R & R, after they check for monsters of course. I would really like to see the people on Atlantis on the mainland more, actually- they must have some downtime, for morale's sake, surely.
            lmao... monsters
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
              lmao... monsters
              Per Shep in "Suspicion"
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                I
                I don't think the Wraith have a fine appreciation for lying on the beach in the sun... it's a shame. They could use the tan. Would they turn a darker shade of green you suppose?
                Melanomas/skin cancer might an effective way of combating the Wraith, don't you think? But it does take a little too long.
                Of course what would be preferable is that they burn to a crisp on the spot.
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hang ten shep, hang ten.
                  Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
                  Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
                  Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
                  Vicious

Comment

Yeah ahha Atlantis needs like a little break like sg1 had haah.
                    We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

OK...forgive my fangirl moment here...but one dream would be fulfilled if we saw 'Surfin' Shep'!!

Comment

It would be cool but I think its better that they just mention it rather than devoting screentime to it
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Working...
                        X