This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant City- fun game

Someone sent me a link to this game years ago. I was surprised to find it's still in operation (although at a new addy). I call it "fun" but most would probably say "sick and sadistic".

You play a giant with a giant magnifying glass. You're looking down on a city block. You move your magnifying glass over the little people... or cars... or dogs... or helicopters... and you click on them to focus the beam. They burst into flame and die. Cars and choppers explode. And just wait until the tanker truck drives through.

It's called Ant City and as long as you don't take it too seriously, it's a fun waste of time. Not very difficult, either.

YOU'RE SICK!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM... YOU NEED HELP!!

Joking

That was simple and entertaining

Comment

I saw that game on Dave Barry's blog a long while back. It does have a certain entertainment value considering the game play doesn't really extend past click on everything. The newspaper articles are kinda funny too.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        I saw that game on Dave Barry's blog a long while back. It does have a certain entertainment value considering the game play doesn't really extend past click on everything.
        Games have to be that simple in order for me to be able to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Games have to be that simple in order for me to be able to play them.
          Perhaps this will keep you entertained for a while.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Mmm... bubblewrap. Of course, in my job I have to stare at it all bloody day long, but we don't usually get to pop it and it's still fun.

Hate the Love Bunny test. But then, I'm supposed to.
            Dog Stare makes my eyes hurt.
            Will have to go through the site more thoroughly when I have time.

Comment

Working...
            X