X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siddig Rides To 'The Last Legion'

http://www.trektoday.com/news/310805_01.shtml

Alexander Siddig (Bashir) has joined the cast of The Last Legion, an epic adventure about the fall of the Roman Empire filming in Italy, Tunisia and Slovakia.

Sid City announced that the actor, who was recently seen in Kingdom of Heaven with Orlando Bloom and is featured in the upcoming Syriana with George Clooney and Matt Damon, would appear in The Last Legion along with Colin Firth, Ben Kingsley and Aishwarya Rai among others.

The film, directed by Doug Lefler, is based on Valerio Massimo Manfredi's bestselling novel about a group of Romans who set out for Brittania to seek out a group of loyal legionnaires to try to combat the corruption that is threatening to destroy the empire.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

an interesting cast.

will have to pick up the book and give it a try...
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

It sounds great I cant wait
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Working...
      X