X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David's Art Site On-Line!

Hey folks!

I've finally managed to get my art site to the Internet! Poke around and tell me what you think! Your support is appreciated. Thanks for standing by me on all my work on GateWorld - but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. This site is just to help me get a leg up. More selections coming very soon!

Click on my banner in my signature or go here:
    http://www.geocities.com/davidsartsite

HA! Behold the power of a good snark! Ye gods, I'm good.

Site looks nifty, David. I like Ticker, Frankie (awww), Deepening (Afterglow reminds me of too many of my nuclear nightmares), and Fairest of Them All.

Nice stuff. And good to know you aren't COMPLETELY All Stargate, All the Time.

Gonna go off and be smug about my almighty powers for a while.

Comment

Finally got a chance to go and look around at everything..
      I think you and I are going to be having a lot of longer chats about Photo shop LOL My pictures NEVER look that good

Favorite is "Swept Not" you must have some kind of charm to have gotten her to stay put

Good for you David!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Fairest does it for me. I like the duality of it and the whole mirror image reflecting a distorted reality thing. The others look excellent, but Fairest is the one I remember best, the one that "speaks" to me.

I'd give you three cheers, David, but it'd ruin my image.

Comment

Thanks guys! I was in a digital imaging class for two years. Forced me to learn the tricks of the trade and make high quality work; if I didn't, I got bad grades. Kinda silly to put up with that in a class that has such potential.

Comment

David ...say it isn't so....why am I getting the dreaded Red X again for the banner.....

The link is working but the banner isn't showing ARRGGHH

Edited to say: Banner is back YAY!!!!!!

Had to go back and look around again just for that reason....you do good work David!!
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 03 July 2004, 01:48 PM.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Great stuff... although 'Mystic Force' kinda creeps me out.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

lemme put it this way... your art is much better then your HTML and coding skills

really nice art though.

Comment

Umm...how to say this...will look at the artwork later, but...very impressed with the photos of the artist...(your mom's met me, she knows I'm harmless)!

Gilder
                  *wishing she were a generation younger*
                  Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

If folks are getting a red X in my sig please let me know! I will switch to a text link

Comment

back to the Red X again David....
                      Earlier today I got the Banner and I edited my post to say so.....

How frustrating
                      If you quote this post you can copy and paste this and I'll bet we can solve this once and for all and I won't have to do a bunch of reboots ...LOL

Comment

Thanks Tame!!!

Comment

I have images turned off, but when I click on the link the banner shows up fine. Dunno if that means anything...

Comment

It's a good sign. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X