This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good acting

i just got done whacthing life boat again and micheal shanks does a great job in his part what do u guys think??????????

I agree, unbelieveble actually..and the way he managed to keep his voice the same for so many different personalitys..I think he did morteife? was it...really well (the sovener) and that little childs face he did was ADORABLE! and the voice along with it

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

yes i absoluty love that ep

Comment

I loved that episode....even though it was kinda like TNG's "Masks"

Season 7 opinions:

Most people: One of the Worst

Me: One of the best! (can't think of one bad season.......just bad episodes)

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
          i just got done whacthing life boat again and micheal shanks does a great job in his part what do u guys think??????????

Yep i totally agrree i love MS so much i just love himmm he is such a greeat actor i love him
          My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Yeah, this episode could easily have come out as fake, but MS really showed his acting ability here. I have way more respect for him now, that I did before I saw this episode.

Comment

I think it is, it was his best episode of the whole season. He also acted good in Heroes, Part 2
              sigpic

Comment

It probably wasn't my favorite but he did really awsome!! I wish I could act that well...
                Baal- Impedunce
                Jack- No, Tuna

Sam- Just because my repruductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can.

Rodney- I will TRY but despite what you all may think I am not superman
                Sheppard- Did anyone honestly think that?

Comment

yes MS is one of my fav actor's and i think it was his best ep evr i mean he still has his voice but it sounds diff i dont no how to descripe it

Comment

Working...
                  X