This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you end SG:A?

I don't remember what I was doing at the time but a couple of days ago I asked myself if money and time were no object how would I end Atlantis?

So I thought I'd ask all you the same question, how would you end the show in a way that would top all thats come before ? - rocking more than "Reckoning", more explody than "Siege", Bigger even than "Lost City"

So how would I end the show in the most over the top spectacular fashion you ask? Ascension, but not any one person but of Atlantis itself. I have always considered it a strong possiblity that the city itself was alive. Imagine it the final battle, everything riding on its outcome, the last stand of the Wraith and the expedition team. Defeat looking all but inevitable and at the last instant the walls of the city becoming pure energy - ascension on a scale undreamed of, as the city turns into a glowing creature of light smashing the Wraith Armada into oblivian before passing on into the higher planes like its creators (Try and top that )

BTW And before anyone tries and gets smart - the credits are a given (MS is responsible for that one)
    sigpic

I doubt anyone can top that one
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

How would I end SGA?

Simple...

I wouldn't

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        How would I end SGA?

Simple...

I wouldn't
        Nor would I
        sigpic

Comment

nope

Comment

i would possibly end it in two ways
            1) the ancients return and reclaim their city
            2) atlantis takes off and goes to earth to stop the orii, if it takes a long time to do that
            3) the ascention thing
            why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
            Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

Originally posted by Render
              i would possibly end it in two ways
              1) the ancients return and reclaim their city
              2) atlantis takes off and goes to earth to stop the orii, if it takes a long time to do that
              3) the ascention thing
              Thats 3 ways
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

ja, ja i got caught up in the moment
                why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
                Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

I doubt the ancients would come back and reclaim their city as it would be interacting with 'lowers'
                  love Torri

Comment

if i absoulty had to end sga i would write the finale as the years would pass and weve been in peagisus for 9 years and the wraith are all but defated and they found the planet were the anceints made the zedpm's and all there space craft and right as we defated the wraith one of our battle ships the valik comes to tell us that the ori have almost defeated earth and we fly atlantis back to earth to defaet the ori with the anceints tech and then we go back to pegasus and conolize the gaxlie....... two birds with one stone

Comment

why the valik?
                      love Torri

Comment

he was the norse god of food or something like that but i think its a good name

Comment

OK - good idea to link it up with norse mythology
                          love Torri

Comment

yeah that is a good idea at least i think it was norse im not shure so that is a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              How would I end SGA?

Simple...

I wouldn't
                              I would never end it either and I wouldn't want the city to ascend as they would mean every1 died!!! But if I was to come up with a theory it'll be a final show down with the wraith and earth. It'll be great to see how the wraith manage to get to earth and how we would fight them once they arrived.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X