Armory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armory

(Located on the south west corner of Sub-level 4 the Armory has everything you need from Staff weapons to grenades.)

Sharp walked in, grabbed a P-90 and put it on the table. He grabbed some clips and put them in his vest and loading one into the P-90. He had his personal pistol and zat already with him so all he needed was a grenade or two. He almost always brought one or two of them no matter what the mission was for. Just in case. He stored the grenades and headed to the Control Room.
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

((Just imagine i came here before the Control Room))

Sarah walked in straight from the Locker Rooms, wipeing tears from her eyes she grabbed a P-90, Zat, Berretta and a few grenades. She also grabbed a vest and walked to the Control Room.
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Tyler hesitated at the door to the Armory. At home it wasn't normal procedure to show up to a briefing armed but, she saw quite a few others strapping on holsters and slinging P-90's. Of course, nothing was normal now.
      ((OOC - do we have an Armory Officer?))
      ((OOC - I gave him a name, OK? If not, I'll take it out.))
      "Hi, Dean. I'm taking the usual stuff, buddy. Oh, I need an SG-3 patch, too."
      She claimed her P-90 & Beretta, checked the pockets of the Tac-vest for the regular supplies. Stepping into a corner, she added her private contributions. Her old teammates razzed her unmercifully the first time they realized she carried a SAK and a pocket pack of Duct-tape.
      Now fully supplied, Kym gave a wiggle to settle her gear and headed for the Control Room.
      Last edited by Jynjyr; 31 August 2005, 05:04 PM. Reason: added comments to the AO
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

(Yeah, there's one standing outside)
        sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

((OOC - Sominium, want to meet at the elevator / stairs back to the Control room?))
          sigpic

Comment

(OOC - After three atempts at this post yesterday I've finally done it So I'll be with you shortly Jynjyr)

Major Harvey arrived at the Armoury to find Lieutenant Tyler already there. Tyler was just on her way out and mentioned that she would wait for the Major to get her kit so they could head to the Control room together.

The Armourer started handing over the Majors kit, there was a lot of it, but then she was the weapons and explosives expert. She started to pack all the items away in her vest and pack . “Is that everything?” asked the Armourer. “ Just that” Major Harvey indicated a case that looked like it should have contained something like a musical instrument. “thanks” she said nodding and moving over to a quiet spot to make way for the next person in line.

She strapped/clipped on all the various weaponry and then finally opened the case. She smiled, it was a simple piece of kit and she loved it. It would come in especially useful knowing about the Goa’ulds personal shields. Her Bow had been specially made for her by a friend of her Brothers, it was small but powerfull, she loved it. She unfolded it to its full size and checked it over, everything looked good. She folded it back down and clipped it onto her pack along with the bolts for it, she clipped a second set of bolts to her vest. ‘Right then, lets go see what the plan is’ she thought to her self moving towards Tyler.

Comment

Tyler was leaning lazily on the wall by the elevator and looked up at the sound of Maj. Harvey's approaching footsteps. She peered at the front of the other woman's vest. "Are those arrows?" she asked, surprised.
              sigpic

Comment

"Yeah they are" said Major Harvey with a laugh she got that reaction alot. "There for that" she pointed at the bow attached to her pack." Me and my Brothers grew up with them, thought Itd be handy if we run int any Goa'uld and there sheilds. I had it made especially".
                Last edited by Somnium; 31 August 2005, 04:55 PM.

Comment

"Ooohhh, man. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on a real bow again." Kym closely examined the folded weapon without touching it. "I'm part Navajo and part Crow. My . . . *catch of breath* Grandfather taught me how to shoot."
                  She scanned her card thru the reader to open the elevator. "Why did you grow up around bows?"
                  Last edited by Jynjyr; 31 August 2005, 04:54 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Ive had one since I was 8. My eldest brother, Josh was given one for his 10th Birthday. Once he got one Jack and James, my other brothers wanted one too. So of course I had to have one once I was old enough, it just kinda went from there. We were quite competative" She stepped into the elevator after Lt. Tyler. " Maybe when everything calms down we can go out and get some practice with it, I have two others with me locked in my room but there not as compact as this."

Comment

The elevator doors opened and the two women got it. Harvey punched the button for Level 4 and the Control Room as Tyler continued, "That would be great, Major. Thanks. I've got a beautiful . . . I had a beautiful Antique War Bow at home."
                      She looked down at her boots. "Something that could take out the SGC probably would take out most of Colorado too. Wouldn't it?"
                      The doors swooshed open to the babble of voices from the Gate Room.
                      "I suppose we shouldn't assume the worst until SG-2 gets back." Tyler snugged down her cap tighter and followed the Major into the room.

(going to Control Room)

(OOC - I was reading bio's. We're a tall bunch, eh? Harvey is 5'10', Tyler is 6', Harder is 6' 4". I'll LOL if Macri turns out to be 5'8" or so. BTW - Somnium, I've saved this whole set of posts to disk. Just in case. ))
                      Last edited by Jynjyr; 31 August 2005, 06:50 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

(OOC - Good idea Jynjyr that way we have it for referance should this thread vanish or something! LOL about the hight thing )

"Yeah I suppose it probably would, but your right lets wait for that report from SG2 first". The Major thought it best to stay positive.The doors of the elevator opened and the two made their way to the control room.

(OOC - to the control room it is )

Comment

Jim ran as fast as was humanly possible for him, he ran into the armoury grabbing hisstandard gear, M16A2, paired Zats, C4 3 grenades and a berreta, ignored Dean completely and ran towards the control room.
                          Jim started mumbling to himself, something he did only when he was stressed out.
                          "If the announcement was correct and earth has been destroyed...then what's to say we won't be next? I have to stay armed so no one can take me by surprised..."

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Dr. Hanson was walked in, in prep. for the the beta site hunt he was about to go on. He grabbed a zat, an XM8 (his weapon of choice), a few grenades etc before turning to his team leader.

"Hello Sir, Dr. Seph Hanson, SG7." He nodded at the major before scurrying off to the gate."

Comment

Sharp walked in and deposited his weapons, keeping his zat and pistol he walked out.
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                              X