Men and Ladies Locker Rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men and Ladies Locker Rooms

(The Locker rooms contain showers, toilets and lockers for all base personel. The locker rooms are located on sub-level 4 . It will be assumed that the male characters are in the men's locker room and the ladies are in the ladies locker room. (Just in case you had any other ideas... Update: There are also bathrooms with (less luxurious) showers on the rooms sublevels (5,6, and 7) )

Sharp walked in and opened his locker, inside were pictures of planes he had flown and some pictures of him and his buddies. He quickly looked away and thought of something else 'It sure is odd all my team are women. The air force has certantly changed over the years..' He quickly changed into mission clothes, tied his boots and put on his vest. He closed his locker and holstered his lucky zat gun into his new outfit. He went to the bathroom and then out to the armory.
    Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 22 January 2009, 04:50 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Sarah walked into the locker room and opened her locker. Upon opening it she saw some pictures of her parents and her fiance. All dead now. Fresh tears sprung at her eyes but she brushed them away.

She grabbed her clothes, got changed and exited pushing the memories to the back of her mind.

((I know the fiance is not on my bio, but i thought i would add it.))
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Sharp walked in and opened his locker, whew, that mission was interesting, a new ally running from Gerrak (sp?), very cool Sharp thought takeing his mind off things. He undressed, wrapping a towel around himself and went to the showers.

A few minutes later he dried himself and changed into some fresh BDUs. He closed his locker door and went out, thinking about what to do.
      sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Sarah walked into the Ladies Locker room and changed into some Base clothes, she put her Zat into her locker and kept her berretta strapped to her leg, she walked out.

((Ive only got it cos this is the Alpha Site and there could be a attack at any second so i need a weapon.))
        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Jim walked into the mens lockers smelling to high heaven of the mission he had just been on. Jeeze, did that planet have a really bad smell or was it just me.. Jim undressed and got into the showers, the Lockers were empty no one was there.

Several minutes later he finished up, grabbed a towel and dryed himself off. He opend his locker and pulled out his spare change of clean cloths. staring at his poster of his lucky paired Zat's he realised how alone he was, he assumed everyone else had pictures of loved ones in their lockers, SOMETHING to be sorry for about back on Earth, but he was alone. No one to care about exept his team.Theres the Alpha site to care about, everyone here can become my new family in a sence, we're the last of the Tau'ri in this galaxy.... He changed into his spare green outfit, reholstered his Zats ((OOC:Only pieces of equipment on him now)) and left the Locker room and headed for the mess.

((OOC:My apologise, i'll correct my lack of term also, Jim doesn't normally think, using an Alien term for Earth....))

<<Leaves Locker room>>
          Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 12 September 2005, 11:54 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

((So you know, we're not the last humans in that galaxy, just the last of the Tau'Ri. ))

Comment

((That is such a odd concept.))
              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                ((That is such a odd concept.))
                (I know, I've been mulling it over a good bit. It really is confusing... do we turn to another planet of humans and try to restart civilization? Rebuild where we left off on another planet? Or continue operating from the Alpha Site and destroy the evils of the galaxy, and then try to repopulate humanity? It's confusing...

Comment

((Good point, i mean we dont even have civilians on Alpha Site, so what now? I hope Sharp is reading this. He can answer it.))
                  LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                    ((Good point, i mean we dont even have civilians on Alpha Site, so what now? I hope Sharp is reading this. He can answer it.))
                    (Civilians? We have civilians. Well... a civilian. Good ol' doc Hanson is a civilian. You know, if the alpha site personel do wind up restarting Earth ure, it's going to be a lot like Sparta...)

Comment

((Lol, but its still only one civilian. Anyway i wonder whats gonna happen.))
                      LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

(lol, I thought this would come up eventually. And there are civiallians on base such as scientists and linguests and such we just dont have many people playing them! Anyway, lets leave the, er, rebuilding civilization stuff alone, Gateworld is a PG forum, and Darren wont let us say @$#* (literally!) lol. So let's just leave the reproduceing alone )
                        sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                          (lol, I thought this would come up eventually. And there are civiallians on base such as scientists and linguests and such we just dont have many people playing them! Anyway, lets leave the, er, rebuilding civilization stuff alone, Gateworld is a PG forum, and Darren wont let us say @$#* (literally!) lol. So let's just leave the reproduceing alone )
                          ((Aw, rats. The AF non-fraternization rules are still in effect, eh? Too bad. After all, WE are supposed to be the "best and brightest". Who better?))
                          ((OK, I'll behave now. At least on this subject. ))
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

(Truth be told, I think the way around having to repopulate humans on a new planet would be to find that Ancient device that could loop time, and have one of the good doctors find a way to warp it to working on Earth again and have it loop back a much longer time, to before Earth was destroyed, so we can send a message through to have Landry not allow the iris to be opened that one fateful day.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                              ((Aw, rats. The AF non-fraternization rules are still in effect, eh? Too bad. After all, WE are supposed to be the "best and brightest". Who better?))
                              ((OK, I'll behave now. At least on this subject. ))
                              (lol)
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                              X