This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Guest Star

Who would your ultimate guest star be and what kind of Character would they play?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Picard - as an alien leader
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
      Who would your ultimate guest star be and what kind of Character would they play?
      Mark Hamill. Either as someone giving the remaining G'Ould some grief or a soldier on an alien planet that Orii are trying to take.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

How about Jennifer Garner as a secret agent
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson as Major (pain in the mik'ta) General Jack O'Neill.

Perfecto!

Comment

Johnny Depp in any role whatsoever, as long as he had lots of lines.
            sigpic

Comment

Imagine a Pirates of the Caribbean style role lol
              love Torri

Comment

Michael Dorn as a prior >=)

Comment

More Don S. Davis (I believe he's in a season 9 ep isn't he?), more [Jonus Quinn guy] and a guest appearance by Kate Mulgrew (Captain Janeway) or Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine)
                  //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                  Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Quentin Tarantino as Rodney McKay The Second

Comment

would it not be PC if i said BRain PEppers?

id really like to see Vinilla Ice or mabye 50 cent as a Prior

Aron Shimmerman(spelling)(Quark) as a Asgard would be... interesting

Fitting in Nimoy, shatner and (DeForest) Kelly would make and neet little episode

out side of startrek

Tony Danza..... as Tony Danza...
                      speeling is consequecetial aslogn as yuor poitn gets arcoss

Comment

Vin Diesel as some bad arse alien.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                          Vin Diesel as some bad arse alien.
                          yes and his lack of acting ability will go right along with many of the other scifi celebs mentioned in this thread

As for the ultimate guest star...for the sheer comedy value I'd vote for Kurt Russell

Comment

Sir ian mckellan as a prior or the first orii we get to meet would be cool.

Comment

David Duchovny as an ascended being. I can't explain why but that thought amuses me.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X