Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurring Stars Recall Star Trek Appearances

http://www.trektoday.com/news/300805_02.shtml

Star Trek never ever really ends," Jeffrey Combs told the audience at the Las Vegas Creation convention two weeks ago. Combs, who played Weyoun and Brunt on Deep Space Nine and Shran on Enterprise, was one of many recurring guest stars to appear at the gathering.

Another DS9 spouse, Penny Johnson Jerald, said that she was reluctant to sign on as Kasidy Yates because "I was never a Trekkie. My husband is the Trekkie. Big-time Trekkie, way back." He convinced her to audition, and when she met Avery Brooks, whom she described as "this tall, dark, handsome, bass-speaking, intellectual, juicy-lipped man...a voice that could make you melt", the chemistry was immediate and "I couldn't wait to get to work!"
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Where do you find these things? Thank you!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Another DS9 spouse, Penny Johnson Jerald, said that she was reluctant to sign on as Kasidy Yates because "I was never a Trekkie. My husband is the Trekkie. Big-time Trekkie, way back." He convinced her to audition, and when she met Avery Brooks, whom she described as "this tall, dark, handsome, bass-speaking, intellectual, juicy-lipped man...a voice that could make you melt", the chemistry was immediate and "I couldn't wait to get to work!"
      Her husband put her up to this? Ouch.......

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
        Where do you find these things?
        http://news.google.com
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Working...
        X