This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it me, or does sam look different

firstly i dont mean different as in 'OMG she changed her hair colour!!!!!!!111' kind of different, i mean from all pics ive seen sam looks really tired, droopy eyes and all
    i havent seen S9 yet, it still has to air in my country but from images ive seen, sam looks very tired, like "ive been up all night" kind of tired
    maybe amanda's new baby is keeping her up all night and it shows on pics
    maybe im goin crazy, again, and seeing things
    what are your views?

Actually i was thinking the opposite she seems to have a glow in her face and a flicker in her eye, infact i think she looks really hot this season.

george

Comment

I think she looks better than ever
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

hmm, maybe its just me
        btw ive only seen images, not video
        must be going crazy, hey ma, get the medication

Comment

Heres some pics from Beachhead:

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

and heres some from Ex Deus Machina:

love Torri

Comment

hmm, on some i see the tired look
              on others i dont
              but she does have that glow to her, i see that
              now i just have to wait a 2 months till new SG1 airs in the uk

Comment

I don't think she looked any different than what I expected, I mean, people age.

Comment

Giving birth tends to tire one. Leave her alone, she looks great.
                  Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
                    Indeed
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
                      she looks better than great. She looks hotter than she has in the last few years.

Comment

I noticed the same thing. And for those of you who HAVEN'T had kids, I'm not at all surprised that she seems tired. I mean, getting up one or more times throughout the night to feed/change the baby (especially if she's breastfeeding, though I suppose that they could store some in the fridge so that daddy can get up with baby too). It's obvious that motherhood agrees with her too though.

Comment

I had my baby about a month after amanda, and sheesh, I wish I looked half as good as that!
                          sigpic

Comment

The last 2 posts back me up
                            love Torri

Comment

What you're seeing as a tired look, zer0_1, may be there in some shots due to lighting. I thought I caught that in one scene and decided the lighting was at an unflattering angle. I also think I noticed more b/c I know she just had a baby & so I might have been more attuned to her look. But I agree with others, she looks great. Darn her!

Comment

Working...
                              X