• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Jack O'Neill office photo gallery

reposting with permission

WWW.STARGATE-SG1-SOLUTIONS.COM
    Solutions Exclusive
    Photogallery of Jack O'Neill's Office for Season 8.

Ever been part of the debate raging over whether Jack O'Neill graduated from the Air Force Academy or not? Ever been asked to analyse what subject his degree could possibly be in? Ever wondered how old Jack was when he did his Special Ops training? Or the places he's been stationed in his career? Dying to know just whose buttons Jack can push on the famous red phone? Whose photos are on Jack's walls? Which toys he has? Is that a comfy chair?

You'll find all these answers - and more - in our *exclusive* photogallery of Jack O'Neill's office for Season 8 of Stargate SG-1. Perfect for the fanfiction writers among us

Spoilerphobes are just going to have to wait. Wait and wonder. Wait and
    wait and wait...

http://wiki.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/index.php/Jack_O'Neill_Office

Please do feel free to forward this post to other lists and forums. If discussing the photographs, please respect the rules for SPOILER SPACE on your list.

Best regards,
    Biblio

--------

SG1_Spoilme
    Stargate SG1 & Stargate Atlantis News & Spoiler group
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1_spoilme

That's pretty cool. Although some of those "Photos" of Jack's past look a little bit too photo-shopped for my liking
    My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Jack has a certificate from the United States Air Force Academy for "Academic Excellence in Military Science and Engineering".

So -- not as dumb as he acts.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron_nine
        That's pretty cool. Although some of those "Photos" of Jack's past look a little bit too photo-shopped for my liking
        Actually, I think they're kind of funny. It isn't like they're normally shown close-up anyway. The ones we have seen close-up (with Sara or Charlie) are real pictures of RDA and the other actor(s).

What I'd like to know is who "signed" the certificates?
        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
        once done, cannot be undone...
        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Its good they're putting little touches like that in it makes the show better
          Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
          O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

That looks great
            Some are the images are a bit freaky cause you can tell that RDA's head has just been stuck onto someones body but apart from that the certificates are good and it lets us all learna lot more about Jack

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

It would be funny if he had a frame of something like "President of the MacGuyver Fan Club" or something.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron_nine
                Yeah, I agree, but as someone else pointed out we won't be seeing them in close-ups so it shouldn't be a problem

Originally posted by Kes
                Jack has a certificate from the United States Air Force Academy for "Academic Excellence in Military Science and Engineering".
                I have a question: What all does that entail?
                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  It would be funny if he had a frame of something like "President of the MacGyver Fan Club" or something.
                  LOL, that would be fun

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    It would be funny if he had a frame of something like "President of the MacGuyver Fan Club" or something.
                    Hm, yeah. Maybe Jack had facial surgery to make himself look like MacGyver. Some time between the movie and season 1, of course. That'd do wonders for continuity.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      I have a question: What all does that entail?
                      Hey, I'm just thrilled the props people think Jack could achieve academic excellence. Seriously, I don't know if they just made it up or if the Air Force supplied a legitimate backstory for someone who graduated from the Academy in the 1970's. Not sure they ever expected anyone would be looking this closely at these things.

As for the "academic excellence", I looked at the United States Air Force Academy website and the only thing they list for academic achievement is the Dean's List which is for semester GPA of 3.0 or above. Doesn't mean that they don't give certificates for good grades in your major, they could.

BTW, the website lists the following majors:
                      Aeronautical Engineering, Astronautical Engineering, Basic Science, Behavioral Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, English, Environmental Engineering, Foreign Area Studies, General Engineering, Geography, History, Humanities, Legal Studies, Management, Mathematical Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Meteorology, Military Strategic Studies, Operations Research, Physics, Political Science, Social Sciences, Space Operations

Jack's certificate seems a little more general than the listed majors although things have probably changed since the 1970's.

http://www.academyadmissions.com/academics/curriculum/

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

For those interested in seeing what Jack's new office will look like, check the following link:

here

Comment

cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                            cool.

yep
                            " I was never their age"

Comment

Ah, finally we know what Jack's degree is in!

Comment

Working...
                              X