This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis secrets revealed... Say what?!

Ok StarGeeks heres what is really going on with the Atlantis crew. "Duh Duh Duh, the looooooooooooooooove Gate" First off, so oblivious and yet intriguing; McKay is a bisexual. Yes, yes. That botanist Karen Brown is only a fling to what he is really hiding.... Zelenka, is the main squeeze, Though this truth will not come out until the near end of the series. Its true!!! Next, ahhhh the sweet Teyla; you know Ronin has that all over that. Nuff said. Sheppard, to bad man you will only have a small moment with Weir. Tuff stuff dude, maybe when there is another spinoff of Stargate you will be on there with tons of fraking girls that you can get with. But small chance.

The writers could go on with so much more spinoffs but comeon! To many other civilizations seen on the show are able to possess people; With some exclusions. For a change I wanna see a 500 foot tall big muscle bad guy with twin heads fire shooting from all parts of the body, tons of big guns, huge explosives, and a nack not to tell others of his plan and keep his pipehole shut. to reck shop on the Stargate crew. And for once get Tealc pissed off to where he fights to the near death and wrecks shop. Oh yeah. I would even be happy if Ronin gets a camio on Stargate and saves the day. I know I know. You guys have just witnessed that act of god with what i have to say. Such truth and great pioneering with ideas that would increase the popularity of this show 20 fold. "Thank you writer Messiah, you have put a few more years on the show" Yes yes geeks, bow before the new writer of Stargate. Identity will be shown soon but many great changes will happen next season. Just wait....

When these things happen and you doubted these statements. I want you go get your lightsabers or whatever scifi toy you have mounted on the wall still [mod snip] in the original box and hit yourselves.
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 August 2005, 06:45 AM.

anyone who is reading this post do yourselvs a favor and use this button!!
    Get YOUR P90 Here!
    Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

Originally posted by whatswiththehairtealc
      LOL
      Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

ROFLMAO LOL FUNNY!!!!
        Under Command of Ford's Loyal Lost Boys. Ghost Sniper, a loyal soilder among his friends, follows Ford no matter what the mission is. Even to death, if possible. ALL HAIL LORD FORD!!!

...That is, if you jump off a cliff, I would run to the bottom of the base of the cliff and catch ya...

Comment

ROTFL LMAO LOL yes we should

Comment

LOL interesting stuff there!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Now you know what all the mental patients do on their day release! Post here! Looking forward to when you next grace us with your thoughts after the morphine has wore off.

Comment

Its not Karen Brown its Katie Brown
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Sounds like the person who started this thread ingested some bad chicken and had one hell of a nightmare.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'd say that he's the typical teenager that thinks that who see this shows are geeks and boasts about sex to show how cool he is, or something.

In Spain there's a saying "Tell me what you boast about, and I'll tell you what you lack"

Sabre

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
                      Rodney is such a cad! He kissed Carson! Was he merely using the good doctor to make Radek jealous? My poor Scots woobie needs some lovin'...maybe when Weir's finished with Sheppard then Carson can prescribe the "perfect cure" for Shep's broken heart--HIMSELF! Yeppers, I'd tune in for "As the Stargate Turns" (or would it be "Days of Our Stargate"?)
                      "Days of Our Stargate"? Brillaint need I say more?

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by hollyshannensangel
                        "Days of Our Stargate"? Brillaint need I say more?
                        Next week on "As the Stargate Turns":

Episode, "Trinity" - Rodney and Radek discover they might not be so compatible after all. Shep tries to help Rodney with issues, but ends up losing faith in his best friend. Beckett does an autopsy on a red shirt, Weir flexes her assertiveness, and Teyla and Ronon take a weekend trip, with unexpected results.

Don't miss the next exciting episode!

Comment

And for the Wraith there'd be "Days of our Hiveships"

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalAscended
                            And for the Wraith there'd be "Days of our Hiveships"
                            Oh yeah! The story so far:

"Steve disappears on a secret mission. Bob's attempts to infiltrate the enemy fail when an Athosian woman invades his mind. A long, lost child is sheltered by humans, who eventually betray her. Shawn has dinner with a friend, and plans a sneak attack on Atlantis."

Comment

This prepubescant needs to go back to watching barney, or better yet the teletubbies. Who knows, Tinky Winky might be gay.
                              Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
                              Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
                              Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
                              Vicious

Comment

Working...
                              X