Briefing Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Briefing Room

(The breifing room is for mission breifings if needed and is right next to General Blue's office. It has a view on the gateroom and consists of a long table with chairs around it as well as a computer on the wall. It is located on sub level-3)

Sharp up and into the room and went over to the computer, he quickly browsed through the unvisited addresses and picked one. He printed the sheet out and sat at the head of the table waiting for his team.
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

(( dude i followed you ; BTW didya get my PM?))

Davis waited till all her members were in the Breifing Room, so that the Colonel could let the team know that he had found a planet. She didn't down, rather she paced nervously. So far she had succuessfully blocked her pain when she was busy, but now she was waiting, everything kept leaking out.

She had to compose her feeling, for that she knew she had time, till remaining members came into the room.

Comment

Kim walked in and smiled at Davis as she sat next to her.

((sorry my posts are a bit naf at the mo,but i have about 5 secs to post!)))

Comment

Claire looked at Kim and smiled. "Captain, how are you holding up?" she whispered.

Comment

Sarah walked into the room,

"Hey guys hope im not late!" she said. She hoped her feeble attempt at making the mood lighter did not go unnoticed.

((Hey guys, ive been out of the loop for bout a week, so whats up with the SG-1 Alpha Site Badges? Do i get one? What are they for?))
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

((I have a question, Because we are in SG-1 (Flagship stuff) are we allowed to move around the base with the same amount of respect? (in a manner of speaking) the same way as the actual SG-1 team does? Im just asking in case i walk into a private meeting and im not really allowed there, just wondered. Oh and just a helpful hint to you GateWorld RPers, ive put most of the threads in my Faveourites to help me find em.

Thanks.))
            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

((No, I would think, not yet. The respect people give the SGC's SG-1 is due to the fact that they are so good no that they are the flagship team. You'll have to prove yourselves worthy of it.))
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

((Ah, *claps hands* just how i like it.))
                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Sharp smiled as he saw the rest of his team there.
                  "Good! We're all here. I'm am sorry for what happened but we have a team out to confirm it. But this makes or job even more important. With the Earth teams all gone, we are now the flaggstaff team. We are SG-1. Now onto the mission," he said passing a piece of paper to everyone. "P4X- Niner Forty Niner, we sent a MALP through about the day ago and it seems like good environment. Much like a forest in British Columbia." (cause SG-1 never goes places that seem like there in British Columbia...) "It's just a regular recon mission, hopefully we'll find something useful... Any questions?"
                  Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 18 September 2007, 05:40 PM.
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

((((What are the badges? You have in your sig?))))

"Are we still continueing the original mission upheld on earth?" ((Find technologies to aid us in the battle against the Goa'uld and stuff))

"And are we now looking for a Beta Site?" Sarah asked, she was curious to know.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

(oh, yes the badges, you can find the badges in the 'RPG sigs' thread if you need help getting the url (for the images that is) just ask)

"Yes, and it is even more important now" Sharp said nodding "And SG-3 is going to leave to scout a new beta site right about after we leave. I think Colonel Macri was just getting out of the infermary witha sprained ankle."
                      sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"great,when do we leave?" Kim asked, itching to leave the base, she needed something to occupire her in the wake for what had happened.

Comment

Sharp looked at his watch, "10 minutes, gear up and report to the control room"
                          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Good, sounds fine to me." Sarah nodded.

((Thanks ill check it out.))
                            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

"yes sir" Kim stood from her seat and walked at a fast pace out of the briefing room.

Comment

Working...
                              X