This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers..Hanky Panky?

Before I start, sorry if this post seems well, Testosterone influenced but I have an interesting point look at image one: By the way there are spoilers here.....

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...s/101_15.shtml

and

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1...ics/108_03.jpg

see? Hanky Panky nò?
    Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
    O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

the first one is a on set joke, it was not in the script and will not be shown in the final cut

It's like that sam kisses daniel pick from Resurrection

Comment

As for the second one, if you had thought you would never see your boyfriend/girlfriend ever again and you do, how would you react?
      Rocky

Comment

Hahaha..... bloppers gone awry.

I'm still a little iffy about them recasting Narim.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

They sure do seem to like to kiss each other on those sets don't they? Looks like Torri is the Amanda of the Atlantis set. I mean AT's kissed RDA and MS and I saw her kissing Martin Woods on the season 7 Lowdown (granted it was on the cheek). I do wonder though how come Chris isn't getting any loving?

Seriously though, it's great that they're all so relaxed and friendly with each other versus some of the set horror stories you hear about other shows and their rivalries and off screen shenanigans.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

That is obvious... She's racist

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Kaloo
              That is obvious... She's racist

j/k
              Not funny, even as a joke. I'd be tremendously offended if someone said that about me, even as a joke.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                Seriously though, it's great that they're all so relaxed and friendly with each other versus some of the set horror stories you hear about other shows and their rivalries and off screen shenanigans.
                If I remember correctly, the Brady Bunch was like that -- at each other's throats. I guess that in Stargate's case, if you've been with each other for 7 years, it would be like one big family.
                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.

Comment

Well, on a tangent, I have bright hopes for this show and hope that Rainbow Sun Francks doesn't become like the Mayweather of Enterprise -- i.e. not a lot of time to shine. (I feel sorry if Anthony Montgomery reads any number of message board posts where he's described as having nothing more to do than be a "grinning idiot".)

I didn't get the same "vibe" from most of the cast in the Atlantis preview like I did with SG-1 -- the same bonding and camraderie -- so I guess it's something psychological. I have a feeling since Atlantis is a lot more international, there's going to be interesting internal conflicts within the extended team.

But in any case, I'm keeping an open mind and I'm actually going to watch a number of episodes before I really start deciding on anything.
                  Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                  more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I think AT does go around the set kissing everyone, and more than we relly know about!
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                      I didn't get the same "vibe" from most of the cast in the Atlantis preview like I did with SG-1 -- the same bonding and camraderie -- so I guess it's something psychological.
                      The SG-1 bonding clearly took place over time. I'm sure as all of the Atlantis group spend more and more time together that bonding will take place and be evident to all of us. I think it will be fun watching that happen.
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Yeah, true. I'll admit it's unfair because I watched the SG-1 episodes in a sort of backwards, non-linear order. Although hindsight is 20/20 as they say, when I watched "Children of the Gods", the only one I felt was out of place was Teal'c (I still don't buy how he suddenly blurted out his line to O'Neill and then fired on his fellow Jaffa) but he quickly fit in shortly after that.

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

Shame...i was hoping it was hanky panky though
                          Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
                          O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                            I didn't get the same "vibe" from most of the cast in the Atlantis preview like I did with SG-1 -- the same bonding and camraderie -- so I guess it's something psychological. I have a feeling since Atlantis is a lot more international, there's going to be interesting internal conflicts within the extended team.
                            You know, I kinda would like the team to be at each other's throats for a while. Not any of this happy-go-lucky sort of deal. They are not one big happy family...yet. I wouldn't mind seeing some relationships go sour.

Comment

Oh yeah, that's a good point. I mean even in SG-1, you have things like Jack vs. Daniel sometimes, and furiously at that. Character conflicts, good drama.

Yeah, I'm counting on inner-team conflict, especially since Atlantis is so international and everything. I wonder if we'll be having subtitles at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X