This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allies who would you create discussion spoiler

since we know the finally is allies. I hope that it is not the genii. we need at least one race that is advanced enough that can help us fight the wraith. someone to help us make a leap forward like the asgard did

Maybe the people from the eposide "the tower".

Comment

I hope it's not the genii, they are getting a little boring
      Spoiler:
      might change my mind when I see a later ep.
      Would be cool of they're wraith but they won't be.
      Spoiler:
      There was wraith shown in pics from Aurora
      but I don't think they will be on sga's side.
      Spoiler:
      The tower does make sense as they have a chair full of drones.
      The only other thing I can think of that makes even abit of sense is that it might be the tok'ra or jaffa or some new ppl which some really advanced technology or bioweapon.
      sigpic

Comment

I would create someone who is of a comparable technological level to Earth, maybe with different strengths so that they offer something new but not completely superior so we don't become dependent on someone who's significantly more advanced and there's some sort of tension and arguments about the best way to do things. Keep it interesting.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          I hope it's not the genii, they are getting a little boring
          Spoiler:
          might change my mind when I see a later ep.
          Would be cool of they're wraith but they won't be.
          Spoiler:
          There was wraith shown in pics from Aurora
          but I don't think they will be on sga's side.
          Spoiler:
          The tower does make sense as they have a chair full of drones.
          The only other thing I can think of that makes even abit of sense is that it might be the tok'ra or jaffa or some new ppl which some really advanced technology or bioweapon.

Actually now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind seeing the Tok'ra in Atlantis. I don't know if they want such a strong connection to SG1 but still it would be interesting to have them around.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Oh we are supposed to create allies? I misunderstood. I would create a diff species altogether! Don't know how they would look or be like but they would be above the technological level of earth but below that of the asgard. They would have cool looking ships we haven't seen before and a very diff culture and had been living in hiding from the wraith. The ancients knew about them but they didn't agree with some of the ancient's methods in fighting the wraith (like sending ppl to try to form a peace treaty) so they weren't allies with them (I think I'm getting carried away now)!
            Last edited by Dr Weir; 28 August 2005, 05:43 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

ronon's people/planet would've been great

Comment

Personally I want to see some invaders from another galaxy. Basically we're kicking the snot out of the Wraith right? We've smashed several of their HIve ships, and with this sign of the Wraith's weakness these guys who've been waiting their chance move in and try to be the new bullies. The wraith, now facing extinction, would begin to show more of their Human side, like Steve or the Female wraith. It would be Aliens vs Predator mind-whoever wins, we lose :/
                You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
                  Personally I want to see some invaders from another galaxy. Basically we're kicking the snot out of the Wraith right? We've smashed several of their HIve ships, and with this sign of the Wraith's weakness these guys who've been waiting their chance move in and try to be the new bullies. The wraith, now facing extinction, would begin to show more of their Human side, like Steve or the Female wraith. It would be Aliens vs Predator mind-whoever wins, we lose :/
                  Lol, I like it!!!! Have some green!
                  Last edited by Dr Weir; 28 August 2005, 05:52 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd be very suprised if it wasn't reffering to the Genii.

Comment

However I still think we might team up with the wraith :/
                      You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                      And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

I've always wanted a race in stargate that looked like protoss in starcraft/elites in halo. I think their design is very interesting because they have knees bent backwards like kangaroos. I think this would give them significant advantage over us in running since kangaroos can jump very far and knees kinda act like springs.

their weapons would mainly be energy swords and some long rance weapons. their social order will be heirarchy and tribal. This would make many disagreements with our democracy and even though theyr going to be our allies, theyr goin to be conflics which makes good TV.

and for those people that think this is copying, its not. Beings like this 1st appeared in Warhammer and it was copied into the RTS Starcraft. Later it was copied and modified in Halo and Halo 2. I believe this design was also in Alien versus predator.

I think it will also be nice to have a human ally similar in development to those in halo.

Comment

well, if we create our own race and allies.
                          How about a race of like 30+ feet big spiders whos bodies are composed of some dark energie. they should scare the **** of people, but are peacefull, having left behind their pradatory evelotion phase a long time ago. Just not as peacefull as the nox. Maybe they come from another galaxy in some big ship and get stranded in Pegasus without knowing whats going on there.
                          Since they are only one ship and on the search to find a way home, which could be on the side of the universe and they have no clue where they are in relation to their home.
                          They become our allies after we saved their butts from the wraith, or they saved our butts from the wraith.
                          Not to much more advanged then we, since as peacefull exploreres they don't need all that big muscle weapon wise.

Comment

just about all the humans in the galaxy want the wraith dead, so it could be any one, i hope its not a race of sg1 or the genni. an ancient would be really cool though

Comment

This is gonna sound so backwards it's not funny, but i'm gonna throw this possiblity on the table anyway:

What about the Wraith themselves?

Think about it. If Teal'c (A First Prime - former enemy of SG-1) can become an ally, why not a Wraith? There's always the possibility of a "renegade Wraith" out there that has no interest in the interests of the Hive. He or she could be out in his or her won little world doing whatever. (A prime example is "Shawn" from the Atlantis episode "Condemned"). Yeah, the "dietary needs of the Wraith" are gonna be a slight issue, but who would know the Wraith better than, well a Wraith?

Comment

Working...
                              X