• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA: A day on the set! (Auction)

From SG1_SPOILME....

A day on the set of Stargate Atlantis is up for auction at

http://www.mpica.org/LCA8/stargateatlantis.htm

the 8th Annual MPICA convention (yes, this is a legit organization!)

They're also auctioning off items and set visits for other shows as well.

The event takes place in L.A.* October 21-23, 2005.

Their main page is http://www.mpica.org/

I really should think of a way to make some money fast
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      I really should think of a way to make some money fast
      Heh, you and me both! If I win Powerball, I'm out there with cash in hand!!

Comment

Anybody know how I can get a job at the Bank Of England guarding the vault?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Robbing banks is always an option for those of us "a little short on cash."

Comment

Who said anything about robbing - I prefer to call it 'borrowing for a long time'
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X