X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Horror Movie

What's your favourite horror movie?

Umm...what's yours?

Honestly, I like too many of them to choose. However, I'd have to say either The Thing (1982) or Braindead...or both, since they really aren't of the same genre. If I had to choose one that wasn't sci-fi, supernatural or zombies, I'd pick Silence of the Lambs.

p.s. We could really use a Zombie Smilie. just doesn't cut it!
    Last edited by Anthro Girl; 01 July 2004, 11:16 PM. Reason: spellink err...
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

From Dusk Till Dawn

Comment

I would say an asian horror movie, its one of my favorites because i'm totally scared of clowns, and a supernatural clown was in it. Other than 'IT', this asian horror movie was pretty scary.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Dawn of the Dead was awesome.

Comment

Yah, although i was dissapointed in some of the deaths, that didn't involve zombies... But other than that, Dawn of the Dead was great

Comment

The chainsaw one or the shooting? There's lots of cool horror movies though. I thought The Ring was pretty good. (It was pretty stupid the first time, but good the second time once you knew what too expect.

Comment

Both the Chainsaw and the shooting, that just made me say "what the hell". Haha...

Comment

I thought they were both awesome. The chainsaw one was unexpected, until seconds before it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                    What's your favourite horror movie?

I guess my fave would be The Haunting. Here's info if anyone's curious: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057129/ . THE best scary movie I've ever seen!

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Yah, the Haunting was pretty good, but it had something that most 'american' horror movies don't, 'low death count', haha...

Comment

The Haunting from a few years ago? That was okay... What did everyone think of House on Haunted Hill. I think it was pretty atmsopheric.

Comment

Can't decide.. Either The Evil Dead or The Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn. Would say the whole Evil Dead trilogy but Army of Darkness wasn't as good as the others.

Erm.. Which House on Haunted Hill? The one with Vincent Price was pretty good.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

The new one. It's not the greatest movie, but it has a really awesome atmosphere.

Comment

Ringu was pretty scary, so I'll give my vote to that although this new one Ju-On: The Grudge looks terrifying - damn albino kids!

Comment

Working...
                              X