Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

I've been a big Barrett fan for some time but after tonight's episode 'Ex Deus Machina' I think that both Barrett and Mr. Flemming deserve a thunk thread of their own!

Come on people! He's handsome, sweet, and a good guy! And at the same time you just want to hug him! How many times has Sam turned him down?

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    I've been a big Barrett fan for some time but after tonight's episode 'Ex Deus Machina' I think that both Barrett and Mr. Flemming deserve a thunk thread of their own!

Come on people! He's handsome, sweet, and a good guy! And at the same time you just want to hug him! How many times has Sam turned him down?
    I always liked his character, especially when he was willing to stick his head out, when no one else would help SG-1. Even though he might have had he's reasons-SAM-to help them-the NID could have taken him out of the picture quickly. I don't understand why Sam didn't take a romantic liking to him. He's cute and they have a lot in common and don't have to keep secrets from each other (except the Jack thing).
    sigpic

Comment

yay! A Barrett thunk thread He is adorable and I love the way he's mature, sweet, and professional all at the same time. And when he gets that 'Aww Shucks' look on his face I melt!

And what did Sam mean
      Spoiler:
      that she wasn't really single??? Get over Jack, woman!
      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Well whatever the reason Sam Carter keeps turning him down we won't! I'm trying to find caps of him but my computer has decided to fight me on my efforts...but there will be some! (If I can find anyway)

Anyway - I think TPTB could have had Malcolm go on at least one day with Sam, I mean does she have a thing against Tauri men? (Other than Jack or Pete).

Anyway I really don't think Malcolm would still be single in today's world. I mean come on PTB! Clearly you're all men because a guy as great as him still floating around single? I don't think so!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
          yay! A Barrett thunk thread He is adorable and I love the way he's mature, sweet, and professional all at the same time. And when he gets that 'Aww Shucks' look on his face I melt!

And what did Sam mean
          Spoiler:
          that she wasn't really single??? Get over Jack, woman!
          Hi Gate Trippin' !!!! Barrett is adorable but alas, it is true ExDM
          Spoiler:
          after tonight's scene when Sam replied to his question about being single, "Not exactly" means that Sam and Jack are together!
          I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett in a future episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I have to retire for the night but please! Everyone and anyone! Don't hesitate to leave a message on your thoughts about the latest SG-Hunk (well not the latest but the newest thread thunked)

Night everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Hi Gate Trippin' !!!! Barrett is adorable but alas, it is true ExDM
              Spoiler:
              after tonight's scene when Sam replied to his question about being single, "Not exactly" means that Sam and Jack are together!
              I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett in a future episode.
              lol! I haven't been to the sam/jack ship thread but I can imagine the squeeing I'd love to see him again too...even if it's just unrequited love for Agent Barrett. He does the smitten look rather well!

And some Barrett eye candy
              Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
              :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                lol! I haven't been to the sam/jack ship thread but I can imagine the squeeing I'd love to see him again too...even if it's just unrequited love for Agent Barrett. He does the smitten look rather well!

And some Barrett eye candy
                Agreed! He needs to be back again - besides watching him and Sam is sort of like watching Sam and Rodney *laughs*

Comment

Freckles!! *hugs* I'm glad he's still alive despite.

I kinda think it's a good thing she turns him down, otherwise the chances of him dying would increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Freckles!! *hugs* I'm glad he's still alive despite.

I kinda think it's a good thing she turns him down, otherwise the chances of him dying would increase.
                    True...but I think if anyone still believed in the 'curse' its dead now - just check out the S/J Ship thread.

Comment

True...but I think if anyone still believed in the 'curse' its dead now - just check out the S/J Ship thread.
                      It ain't dead, it's just waiting for a good time to strike. Let's say the last ever ep of SG-1.

Comment

Finally I've found some pics! He is such a cutie!

Comment

Finally I've found some pics! He is such a cutie!

Is this from Dues Ex

He's still in the black suit and tie! Such a cutie!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Is this from Dues Ex

He's still in the black suit and tie! Such a cutie!
                            Actually this is from "Smoke and Mirrors" from season six! I think he ownly owns suits

Comment

Really? I don't recognise the sparkly lights in the background. Is this from inside the warehouse?

Comment

Working...
                              X