This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help??

I wish to recive from somone a "book of origin" ... or can anyone tell me wich are the rulez to become a good Ori?
    sorry
    Buggy

Originally posted by bogdan_negrut
    I wish to recive from somone a "book of origin" ... or can anyone tell me wich are the rulez to become a good Ori?
    sorry
    The Ori Believer's Creed: I will worship six hours a day, or I will get killed. I will not spread heresy against the Book of Origin, or I will be killed, I will remember to say all the right prayers and blessings throughout my day, or I will be burned alive, I will not say what I believe if it contradicts any of the faith in Origin, or I will get killed also. I will not criticize the Doci or any Prior, or I will burned to a crisp as well. I will not find any evidence that proves Origin wrong and believe in what I have found, or I will be choked to death by a Prior. In conclusion, I will not do anything "bad" and I must become a worship machine or I will face another similar Ori punishment. Hallowed are the Ori.
    As you can see the Ori like to write creeds with their name all throughout.
    Last edited by !Dorentus!; 27 August 2005, 12:02 PM.
    Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
    1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
    2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
    3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

The above post was in jest, I've been itching to do something like that ever since I saw the name Ori. Sorry, the creed is not official, but it's quite close to what a planet under Origin's grip would be like. Satisfied? To my knowledge, there are no retailers selling the Book of Origin, as of the moment. I'm just joking with you, but if you get yourself a Prior, he'll tell you more than you want to know, and you can't become an Ori.
      Last edited by !Dorentus!; 27 August 2005, 12:06 PM.
      1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.

Comment

If you meant get ascended by "become a good Ori" then the answer to the question is we don't really have an answer. Whether the Ori keep their promises and ascend people or not is still in question. According to them, you would have to live the life that I described in my first post on this thread and/or become a Prior of the Orii. I'm not sure if you only have to worship the Ori to become ascended or if you have to become a Prior or a Doci first for that to happen according to the Book of Origin. Maybe someone else knows. It's too bad there not selling those books at the local bookstore Just Kidding, I'd never buy anyway.
        Sorry if I spoiled anyone while this thread was in the Gen. Discussion folder, I wasn't thinking. I think that is why it was moved.
        1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.

Comment

I thought, hmmm, I bet he's right. The first 200 pages go on like that, .... "blah, blah, blah, or you 'll be killed." But then there would be several pages about prostration and Scifi Friday, and the overall benefits toward attaining ascendancy. Maybe a page or two of disclaimers and such.

Comment

Working...
          X