Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Horizon Blogs

Hi everyone,

a few months ago we've started what we've called the Stargate: Horizon Blog. It's a blog, which has thus far been updated by Sam and myself. However, it's a general blog which can be used by all Horizon staff members. So, in time perhaps you'll find posts made by some more of us there.

In addition to that, I've started my own blog a few months back. Since then I've been focusing on updating that one on a regular basis. In fact, you'll find an all new entry which I made today. I figured, the big announcement of Horizon now being affiliated with GateWorld was a nice occasion.

You'll find the general Horizon blog at http://www.stargatehorizon.blogspot.com. My blog is located at http://www.alex-sgh.blogspot.com, or by clicking on the probably obvious link in my signature.

We're working on several additional website updates; one of them will be to include links to the blogs on the site as well. Feel free to leave comments on the blogs, ask questions, anything you like. I believe you can't subscribe to these blogs (but I might be wrong); just for all cases, I'll let you know whenever there's an update.

I should mention I tend to include some hints about upcoming episodes in these blog entries; not that I'd ever, ever give away major spoilers (how could I even think about doing such a thing?), but also several episode titles have been revealed in the blog over the last couple of entries.

For those of you interested, I hope you'll enjoy it!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Yeah, I have a blogger as well (see sig) which Isn't updated very often I'll have to amend that. I'll also try out the SGH official blog too. May help in brainstorming.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Its about time the general one got some action. Your person one is however quite enlightening.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

uh yeah i have a qusetion where ,what time ,does it aer like is it on tv or on the net where?????

Comment

It doesnt air its just a script
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            It doesnt air its just a script
            Ya know, something tells me they should get the FAQ up soon....
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Something tells me I should get around to reading Horizon sometime - when will the rest of the primer be up
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
                uh yeah i have a qusetion where ,what time ,does it aer like is it on tv or on the net where?????
                It's a virtual series. Virtual series means that it it's conceived and written just like a television show. Every episode is just like a one hour episode on television; the episodes are released weekly with Season Two starting in about three weeks (September 22nd). Just as much hard work goes into developing, writing, rewriting, and editing the scripts as on a TV show; the only difference is the episodes aren't actually shot.

What we're currently working on, however, is some 3D art galleries, and pretty soon even some CG videos. It's too early to tell when exactly that will happen, but it's in very early stages of development right now.

All 22 episodes of Season One are available for download right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  Ya know, something tells me they should get the FAQ up soon....
                  Yup. That's very true. We should be getting around to that within the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                    Something tells me I should get around to reading Horizon sometime - when will the rest of the primer be up
                    The second part will most likely be up around Monday or Tuesday.

Even if you don't get around to reading too much of Season One, it's pretty easy to catch up at the beginning of Season Two. Some of the most crucial episodes (other than the pilot) would definitely be the final seven episodes of Season One. They're all part of an arc, which sets up a lot of what we'll be seeing/reading in Season Two.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                      The second part will most likely be up around Monday or Tuesday.

Even if you don't get around to reading too much of Season One, it's pretty easy to catch up at the beginning of Season Two. Some of the most crucial episodes (other than the pilot) would definitely be the final seven episodes of Season One. They're all part of an arc, which sets up a lot of what we'll be seeing/reading in Season Two.
                      I intend to read all of season one but I would like to read the full primer first
                      love Torri

Comment

Alright, I've read the blog and I love it... And I'm telling you, I do not love alot of things! Can't wait for more

Btw, I need to see 24 badly, I once tried to see season 1, but only made it through 5-6 eppys...

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
                          Alright, I've read the blog and I love it... And I'm telling you, I do not love alot of things! Can't wait for more

Btw, I need to see 24 badly, I once tried to see season 1, but only made it through 5-6 eppys...
                          Thanks. I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

And, yes, you should watch 24. Now, in my opinion Season One is great; it's what made me a fan. But that's nothing compared to later seasons. It's just gotten better and better, which is of course the way it's supposed to be. I can't really say that I have a favorite season, but Season Four (especially the back half) definitely consists of some of the very best episodes of the entire series. I think it's a great show! Very unique.

Comment

Alex...I have read over some of your scripts...not a bad storyline. Have you pitched any of these to Mallozzi or Martin Gero?

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                              Alex...I have read over some of your scripts...not a bad storyline. Have you pitched any of these to Mallozzi or Martin Gero?
                              TPTB at Stargate don't except freelance pitches without agents. I believe Alex will be getting one next year, so we'll see then.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X