Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love this picture! (From 'Underground')

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this picture! (From 'Underground')

I think it's hilarious!

(Spoilers, obviously since this season hasn't aired yet.)

http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/graphics/1x5_21.shtml

Well, he had his fingers in his ears, so he couldn't hear the director yelling "DUCK!"

And I'm also waiting for the inevitable shouts of "BIGGER!"

Comment

hahaha that is a cool picture! he's just standing there being all "lah de dah..."

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
      Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
      Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I was thinking that was probably the most blase' reaction to an explosion I've seen in awhile.
        sigpic

Comment

If you're gonna be blase, you should be striding confidently away from the explosion with a knowing little smirk or something.

But Flanigan DOES look good. Maybe McKay won't be the only hotness on the show.

Comment

Aaaah Shadow....it's nice to see you sinking down to my level. The hotness factor on a show sure can make up for a lot of plot holes.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Well, he can afford to be calm since "The Destroyer" is handling the actual explosives. The Destroyer
              sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling Sheppard is the one who'll be losing his shirt, but one can always hope for a little gratuitous shirtlessness from their resident buff geek, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  I have a feeling Sheppard is the one who'll be losing his shirt, but one can always hope for a little gratuitous shirtlessness from their resident buff geek, too.
                  We can only hope, perhaps someone will talk 'Narim' out of his shirt when he is on, he is really warm too.

Comment

"Narim"? I'll guess that's the other crossover actor. I didn't wanna read the thread 'cause I don't want spoilers on plot, but casting stuff isn't a big deal unless it's along the lines of "X is being brought in to replace David Hewlett."

Can't say I think much of wossname Narim looks-wise, but that just means more ogling space for you while I concentrate on ogling McKay.

This Narim's Actor Dude better have a cat with him, dammit...

Er... on topic: "No, no, no... bigger. MUCH bigger." And I'm talking about the explosion, ya guttersnipes. The structure explosion.

What a buncha freaks... hehe

Comment

Nice picture. I think that scene loos great
                      __

__

Comment

"Narim"? I'll guess that's the other crossover actor. I didn't wanna read the thread 'cause I don't want spoilers on plot, but casting stuff isn't a big deal unless it's along the lines of "X is being brought in to replace David Hewlett."

Can't say I think much of wossname Narim looks-wise, but that just means more ogling space for you while I concentrate on ogling McKay.

This Narim's Actor Dude better have a cat with him, dammit...

It's going to be a dog this time

Comment

*sigh* Might have been nice to have a bit of warning about that. It's one thing to voluntarily click on a link to see a pic. It's quite another to have it pop up unannounced. But you're hardly the only offender these days and it IS implied that there's a pic (or pics) in the thread, so I guess the spoilers are obvious. I only have myself to blame.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go mess around with my settings to correct that. Of course, that also means losing sig file pics- including my own- but in the long run I think it'll protect me. There are some pretty big and/or icky sig images out there, too.

And I don't want a dog, I want Schroedinger, dammit.
                          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 02 July 2004, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go mess around with my settings to correct that. Of course, that also means losing sig file pics- including my own- but in the long run I think it'll protect me. There are some pretty big and/or icky sig images out there, too.
                            Nooooooooooo!! I beg you to reconsider! Just look at what you'll be missing:

Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I know. I'm gonna miss my iddle piggy iggums, but I've actually been thinking about doing this for a while, now. Nothing that reflects badly on shockwave or any of the others posting pics to the board, it's just a personal preference.

I do wish that the forum would differentiate between pics in posts and pics in sig files, but oh well. *sniffle* Pity me, for I am now pigless...

Comment

Working...
                              X