Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men 3 Set Report & Beast Description!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=3425

Scooper 'mumsie' sent in this report from the X-Men 3 set in Victoria, British Columbia. The report includes a first description of the head of Beast and much more:

I am a student at Royal Roads University and thoroughly enjoyed watching the filming. Security was tight but polite with students and let us watch as long as we were quiet, stayed where they asked us and did not have a camera.

I ran into Patrick Stewart twice and he was very gracious. He took time to talk to several children who asked him if he was having fun. He replied that he was having a great time getting to play a super hero.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Thank you,
    I love x-men. they are another great Team like SG-1
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Im not so happy whos playing ArchAngel, but thats probably because i currently dislike the actor... I forgot what his name was though.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

that is so cool is gambit in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
          Im not so happy whos playing ArchAngel, but thats probably because i currently dislike the actor... I forgot what his name was though.
          There are so many things wrong with that statement.

It's Ben Foster.
          It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Im Pretty Sure This Is The Bad Guy
            Spoiler:
            The Jugernot
            anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

and what does he do?
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I think he
                Spoiler:
                is super strong and only vulnerable to psychis attacks

Comment

Cool - where are you getting this info from?
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                    Bad guy is interesting because
                    Spoiler:
                    Juggernaut is not actually a mutant. He is professor Xaviers stepbrother Cain Marko (get the Cain and Able vibe here, yea you should) apparently this guy really, really hates his brother, so he goes out and gets this Crystal thing that makes him super strong and completely invulnerable to everything except mental attacks (lucky for Charles) Of course Cain like Magento goes out and gets himself a nifty helmut and much trouble he causes.... but also fortunatly hes about as dumb as a box of rocks so the nifty helmut normally doesnt do him too much good. Heres a link to Marvels offical bio of him http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Thanks
                      love Torri

Comment

See this: http://www.marveldirectory.com/indiv...juggernaut.htm

http://www.mutanthigh.com/juggernaut.html
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          MY BEST FRIENDS DAD WHO IS A HUGE COMIC BOOK FAN

ON THE SHOW THE ONLY WAY TO CONTAIN HIM HIS TO KEEP HIM IN A TANK THAT KEEPS HIM UNCONSCIOUS
                          anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            Bad guy is interesting because
                            Spoiler:
                            Juggernaut is not actually a mutant. He is professor Xaviers stepbrother Cain Marko (get the Cain and Able vibe here, yea you should) apparently this guy really, really hates his brother, so he goes out and gets this Crystal thing that makes him super strong and completely invulnerable to everything except mental attacks (lucky for Charles) Of course Cain like Magento goes out and gets himself a nifty helmut and much trouble he causes.... but also fortunatly hes about as dumb as a box of rocks so the nifty helmut normally doesnt do him too much good. Heres a link to Marvels offical bio of him http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm
                            You forgot that
                            Spoiler:
                            he's an avatar for some god, and that's were all his powers come from.

Any1 know if Gambit is in it? (he's my 2nd fav after Wolverine, both power and personality wise )
                            Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
                              MY BEST FRIENDS DAD WHO IS A HUGE COMIC BOOK FAN

ON THE SHOW THE ONLY WAY TO CONTAIN HIM HIS TO KEEP HIM IN A TANK THAT KEEPS HIM UNCONSCIOUS

In X-men: Evolution that is. There was another one in which they usualy just made him forget who he was for a while (either Prof. X or Jean Grey+Cerebro)!
                              Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
                              X