Uniform Colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniform Colours

Hey was wondering if you could up the uniform colours on this board.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Are you referring to the uniform colors that the people on Horizon wear? If that is the case, that I can help you with. Grant, David, and Chase (despite what it says in the pilot) wear black, Christine and Tom wear blue, Dr. Lenori wears yellow, and Sivea and Callen wear/will wear red.
    Rocky

Comment

De'van Callen, for those who were wondering, is the name of the new character, who'll be joining the cast in Season Two. We've "cast" the always amazing Dennis Haysbert for that character. He's a wonderful actor. Those of you who might not have seen him on 24, should definitely have seen him in one or two Allstate commercials. At least those of you living in the US.

The uniform colors are as Erik mentioned it. There's kind of a...well, a somewhat alternate version of some colors for one or two characters in the pilot. At the time I for some reason had the wrong idea of what the green uniform colors stand for.

But the color codes are the exact same as on Atlantis, and the ones Erik listed are the official ones, which you should be getting to see eventually.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Yes I meant, the uniform colours, I missed out a word in my post!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
          De'van Callen, for those who were wondering, is the name of the new character, who'll be joining the cast in Season Two. We've "cast" the always amazing Dennis Haysbert for that character. He's a wonderful actor. Those of you who might not have seen him on 24, should definitely have seen him in one or two Allstate commercials. At least those of you living in the US.
          And for those that don't live in the US, you might have seen him in the Major League movies with Charlie Sheen... he played the big voodoo guy for the Indians, Pedro Cerrano.

Comment

Oh,I love charlie sheen. Got any links to these films, IMDB maybe?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, the green uniforms those are for the technicians, think about it.
              STARGATE ICARUS
              Premiering April 20, 2006
              Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                Oh,I love charlie sheen. Got any links to these films, IMDB maybe?
                http://imdb.com/name/nm0371660/

Comment

Working...
                X