PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Colours

Elite Anubis Guard
August 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Hey was wondering if you could up the uniform colours on this board.

Erik Pasternak
August 26th, 2005, 06:59 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Are you referring to the uniform colors that the people on Horizon wear? If that is the case, that I can help you with. Grant, David, and Chase (despite what it says in the pilot) wear black, Christine and Tom wear blue, Dr. Lenori wears yellow, and Sivea and Callen wear/will wear red.

Alex Rubit
August 26th, 2005, 08:43 PM
De'van Callen, for those who were wondering, is the name of the new character, who'll be joining the cast in Season Two. We've "cast" the always amazing Dennis Haysbert for that character. He's a wonderful actor. Those of you who might not have seen him on 24, should definitely have seen him in one or two Allstate commercials. At least those of you living in the US. ;)

The uniform colors are as Erik mentioned it. There's kind of a...well, a somewhat alternate version of some colors for one or two characters in the pilot. At the time I for some reason had the wrong idea of what the green uniform colors stand for.

But the color codes are the exact same as on Atlantis, and the ones Erik listed are the official ones, which you should be getting to see eventually.

Elite Anubis Guard
August 27th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Yes I meant, the uniform colours, I missed out a word in my post!

LordHart
August 28th, 2005, 02:41 PM
De'van Callen, for those who were wondering, is the name of the new character, who'll be joining the cast in Season Two. We've "cast" the always amazing Dennis Haysbert for that character. He's a wonderful actor. Those of you who might not have seen him on 24, should definitely have seen him in one or two Allstate commercials. At least those of you living in the US.

And for those that don't live in the US, you might have seen him in the Major League movies with Charlie Sheen... he played the big voodoo guy for the Indians, Pedro Cerrano.

Elite Anubis Guard
August 29th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Oh,I love charlie sheen. Got any links to these films, IMDB maybe?

Lt.Col. Moore (Icarus)
September 25th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Oh, the green uniforms those are for the technicians, think about it.

Simonthefurling
September 26th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Oh,I love charlie sheen. Got any links to these films, IMDB maybe?

http://imdb.com/name/nm0371660/