This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A weird way to look at Season Nine

Ok i got a thought for all the fans who really miss RDA....just think that for the first 8 seasons that the cameras have been on seeing SG-1 through all of it's adventures....and then the cameras turned off....you are not supposed to see what is happening in the events of season nine. It is hard to explain but just think if this is happening in real life...the people of SG-1 are aware of the cameras ala a documentary and Heroes parts 1 and 2 are a documentary of a documentary of a real team. Confused? Your not close to being done yet! Now, starting with Avalon part 1, the documentary cameras have gone off...the story is complete.....now all you are seeing is real life there is no cameras....the documentary crew has moved out. The documentary crew was seeking one thing to see the begginning middle and end of the gouald...that is why they (the documentary crew) left....the gou'ald have been defeated. Now real life is going on.....a new bad guy has come to town.....nobody is supposed to know of the interactions from now on...it is as if (four two-letter words in a row ) the whole audience is looking through a peep-hole but we are not supposed to. So, if you miss RDA, then just remember that what you are seeing is the documentary

So we're seeing the real documentary now? Huh? I'm so lost...confused...I must be slow..

All I can say is...them documentary people have some great filming paraphernalia.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

oooooo-kaaaaay.............

a time to mourn

Comment

Say what...???

Comment

Alrighty then..... I think I'm going back to bed..... or maybe I'll get some Cake (pie, jello, coffee, voka, tequila?)
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Please explain this one further. I'm lost.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

HEY walter MacChevron, quit hoggin and pass the blunt this way.

Comment

This is why you should not chug 20 fl oz of a sake & vodka mix...
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                  Ok i got a thought for all the fans who really miss RDA....just think that for the first 8 seasons that the cameras have been on seeing SG-1 through all of it's adventures....and then the cameras turned off....you are not supposed to see what is happening in the events of season nine. It is hard to explain but just think if this is happening in real life...the people of SG-1 are aware of the cameras ala a documentary and Heroes parts 1 and 2 are a documentary of a documentary of a real team. Confused? Your not close to being done yet! Now, starting with Avalon part 1, the documentary cameras have gone off...the story is complete.....now all you are seeing is real life there is no cameras....the documentary crew has moved out. The documentary crew was seeking one thing to see the begginning middle and end of the gouald...that is why they (the documentary crew) left....the gou'ald have been defeated. Now real life is going on.....a new bad guy has come to town.....nobody is supposed to know of the interactions from now on...it is as if (four two-letter words in a row ) the whole audience is looking through a peep-hole but we are not supposed to. So, if you miss RDA, then just remember that what you are seeing is the documentary
                  That is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard...

Comment

Let's not get mean now, people. We should try and stay civil.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X