X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis S2 Finale Title

SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs

So, the producers released today that the finale will be named 'Allies'. Obviously, it concerns an ally. It's about time that we get one. Hopefully more advanced that us as well.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
    SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs SpOiLeRs

So, the producers released today that the finale will be named 'Allies'. Obviously, it concerns an ally. It's about time that we get one. Hopefully more advanced that us as well.

Spoiler:

That's almost right after "coup d'etat" which is involved with Genii.
    It's suggesting to me that, in "coup d'etat" there may be a SGA-induced coup which will overthrow the current leadership and the Genii will become allie. Spoilers that says that Beckett is trying to help and save the Genii who is still hostile to the SGA, suggests this Genii will eventually change his position and have a role in the coup overthrowing the current Genii leadership.
    Last edited by lethalfang; 25 August 2005, 08:25 PM.
    "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

soudns good

Comment

I really hope its someone other than the Genii...Seriously, how can they be trusted...

Comment

Originally posted by TheKing81
          I really hope its someone other than the Genii...Seriously, how can they be trusted...
          The fictional Genii should not be expected to behave too differently from any other groups of humans, i.e. there are good people and there are bad people within this group.
          From previous episode, we can see that Sora (the cute girl) eventually turned good somehow. Evil is not inherent in the blood of the Genii people, rather, it's their unethical leadership. If a coup overthrows their leadership, I don't see why they can't be our ally.
          In this show, the Genii people certainly have displayed the resolve, the courage, and the fighting spirit worthy of being a SGA ally, even though the leadership engages in unethical activities.
          "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Maybe so, but trust will be hard to build.
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

well even though i dont really like the geni, i think that they would be a good ally since they have no threat since they are underground and they can blow up some wraith ships with their nukes as well but as long as we get the pj's back since we have like 4 or 3 left.
              sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Can they repair PJs

Comment

i really hope its not the genii
                  they are useless as allies anyway, they would be more of a liability than help
                  plus there's nothing interesting about them

Comment

wat would be cool is to meet a new ally that is advanced like the tollans or something, but like it sucks that we had to lose those allies from i forgor the name they were in an island prisioners damn i forgot the name condemed well anyway they were advanced i mean they had ships well like f-15's or something but atleast they did and they had a fusion thingi with no radiation which is really good but i guess they were destroyed so we will never get that so that would of been good imagine space mines with no radiation invisible to radar only visible to the naked eye. I just hope they were strong enough to destroy the wraith cruiser i mean they looked like they could defend themselves.
                    sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Its a cliffhanger aswell. I wonder if a new ally, hopefully advanced, is under attack from the Wraith and need our help to beat off the Wraith, or prevent a culling.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

It is an intriguing title, the Genii would make a good race to plot around, or perhaps it will be the Atlantis team bringing together some sort of galaxy-wide alliance.
                        And I hope the Deadlus will see some more action-it needs some sort of really big rail-gun, like a Mass Driver.
                        You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                        And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

I'd go with the more advanced aliens as allies maybe even the furlings j/k
                          somethong like the tok'ra but as advanced as the asgard and they have to be green, ok they dont have to be green they can be purple.... ok ok any colour will do .

BTW cant wait for the spoilers of that ep, wait i cant wait for the ep itself
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

"Allies" hmm?
                            I doubt the Allies reffered to in the titles will be newly introduced in the episode.

The major theme in season one was finding a way to contact earth because the wraith were coming and in the finale the wraith came but so did help from earth.

This season seems to about learn more about the origins of the wraith and how to fight them. Another important part seems to be testing the limits of relationships. So I expect the season finale to be wraith based, not based on Atlantis and puts the team to the test. If I had to guess about the plot I'd say it revolves around Atlantis' Allies planning to sell out the city and Shep's team trying to keep its existence secret.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lethalfang
                              The fictional Genii should not be expected to behave too differently from any other groups of humans, i.e. there are good people and there are bad people within this group.
                              From previous episode, we can see that Sora (the cute girl) eventually turned good somehow. Evil is not inherent in the blood of the Genii people, rather, it's their unethical leadership. If a coup overthrows their leadership, I don't see why they can't be our ally.
                              In this show, the Genii people certainly have displayed the resolve, the courage, and the fighting spirit worthy of being a SGA ally, even though the leadership engages in unethical activities.
                              Wow I read that part (I put it in bold) I was like wow I thought cylons were fake lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X