This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wraith spiderweb stuff.

I was just wondering where that spiderweb looking stuff that's on the victims of the wraith comes from? It's on ppl that are in stasis chambers and in the defiant one it was wrapped around one of the scientists. I was thinking that it might come from the hand of a wraith because the bug they are related to has it so that might be where they got it from. Any1 agree or disagree? Maybe it comes from a different part of the body or it doesn't come from the wraith at all but a different source. Any ideas?
    sigpic

It's Wraith semen.

Comment

I think it comes from the wraith, but i cant figure out where, it could come from somewhere like ...lol
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The ship must generate it after the wraith feeds on him/her. The ships are kind of living after all.
        Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
        Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
        Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
        Vicious

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
          It's Wraith semen.
          If thats so I wonder how they have time to go feed! They would be busy all the time!
          "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

No good will come from this question as has already been proven.

But who am I to opt out of a discussion about Wraith bodily secreations!

I don't know where it comes from but maybe the really skilled Wraith can swing building to building on it. Which in conjunction with jenks' theory would be both hilarious and agnonizing.

Comment

Maybe they just never spring-clean
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I thought it was part of being related to that bug thing on 38 minutes

Comment

The 38 Min. bug had a web, so....I dunno. Maybe it comes from the other hand. Although, that might be steppinng on a few comic book toes.

Maybe they just say "Go! Go! Gadget Wraith Web!"

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                    The 38 Min. bug had a web, so....I dunno. Maybe it comes from the other hand. Although, that might be steppinng on a few comic book toes.

Maybe they just say "Go! Go! Gadget Wraith Web!"
                    Lol that's so funny, have some green.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious
                      The ship must generate it after the wraith feeds on him/her. The ships are kind of living after all.
                      That's a interesting theory. I didn't think of that, it would explain just as much where the stuff comes from as if it was from the wraith itself. I don't think it's been said if the technology is biological through but even if it's not the stuff might still come from there.
                      sigpic

Comment

With the way SG:Atlantis has been written of late, I suspect that the writers haven't even bothered to figure it out.

It's an "Oh, wouldn't it be cool to have a bunch of spiderwebs like a haunted house?!" that will be followed by a "How the hell are we going to explain this now?"

Comment

Yeah you're probably right, just to make the inside of ships and the wraith look more gross, but I really would like an explanation even through it doesn't look like there'll be 1.
                          sigpic

Comment

they were bit by a radioactive irrtans bug
                            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                            sigpic

Comment

Its a secretted resin....."yes but secretted frmo what?" A rep point to the person who gets the film the quotes from.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X