This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis and Ba'al (SPOILERS)

For anyone who read the MGM sci-fi newsletter, it says that Anubis is loose in a new host body. Do you think he in Ba'al's host body, as he seems to be the one in power in season eight?
    Rocky

I think it means just in Lockdown (Though he could get away... damn it, that would have been a big surprise, since I've just been assuming he'd be dead by the end of the episode! )

Comment

I hope Anubis doesn't die, for obvious reasons. Perhaps Anubis does take new host, for a episode or two and flees away and takes reform and goes over to Atlantis in final search of the Lost City
      __

__

Comment

well, Anubis is in Lockdown and will takeover Daniel and that Russian guy. RCC said something about Daniel and Anubis having a big showdown near the end of the season, so I suppose he sorta survives Lockdown for this.

His host is most likely that Russian guy (Karpov)

Comment

Unless, he stays in Daniel, and sleeps his concious inside him, then overtime, Anubis will try to take over, but there goes my imagination
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
            Unless, he stays in Daniel, and sleeps his concious inside him, then overtime, Anubis will try to take over, but there goes my imagination
            They wouldn't do that to a series regular, a recurring star maybe.
            Rocky

Comment

nooo! i hope anubis isnt in ba'als body......

hahaha ba'als...er...anyway

anubis is awesome, and is cliche bad guy but ba'al...he's awesome and is just evil nasty bad guy...i dunno...ba'al seems more of a complex character to me, anubis is a cranky guy seeking mass revenge...

i dunno...they should throw anubis into dammit...all my favorite gods are dead...i give up.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                They wouldn't do that to a series regular, a recurring star maybe.
                What makes you think that, although i do agree they wouldn't do something like that to a regular, they put Jolinar into Sam, and shes a regular, they made Jack get the Ancient Depository in his head, and hes a regular. It would be a good twist and nice story to see one of their own be a bad guy in secret, and at the end or so, save Daniel, then *poof*, regular Daniel's back

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  What makes you think that, although i do agree they wouldn't do something like that to a regular, they put Jolinar into Sam, and shes a regular, they made Jack get the Ancient Depository in his head, and hes a regular. It would be a good twist and nice story to see one of their own be a bad guy in secret, and at the end or so, save Daniel, then *poof*, regular Daniel's back
                  You're right, they did do it to Sam and Jack, but only for one episode, TPTB wouldn't let it become an arc, and frankly, I don't think the fans would either.
                  Rocky

Comment

I think Anubis will target Daniel for the obvious reasons
                    __

__

Comment

Technically, now, Jack has have had the Ancient knowledge in him for more than 1 episode.

I'm not trying to be an annoying biatch, but are u putting words into other peoples mouthes other than your own by saying "i don't think the fans would either."

Comment

Yes, he had it in for two episodes at the end of season seven, The Fifth Race and possibly the two beginning episodes of season eight
                        __

__

Comment

Yes yes, i'm just trying to reach a point, that they did a similar thing with Jonas, he got visions near the end of S6, and he was a regular, and it was dragged on from Metamorphesis, nice episode

Comment

Good idea to carry it through a season but we know Jack would die if that info was not removed!
                            __

__

Comment

Yah Good thing we have a handy dandy Thor, that seems to not always come...

Comment

Working...
                              X