This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aurora..ancient question

does this mean the ancients use the enzyme that ford uses or the ancients are half wraith or is she just havin a bad hair day

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Its means she's gone 10,000 years without a trip to the dentist.

Seriously I'm laying by bet on an "OMG they're not really Ancients at all they're Wraith in disguise!" ending here.

Comment

Maybe they were expiermenting with the Wraiths ability to heal themselves quickly (dont they do that) and tried to blend that with themselves. Thus, they turned in to part Wraith.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Spoiler:
        the people arent real it is a virtual reality
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
          Maybe they were expiermenting with the Wraiths ability to heal themselves quickly (dont they do that) and tried to blend that with themselves. Thus, they turned in to part Wraith.
          ancients are at peak of evolution so they can heal themselfs in about 5 mins

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            Spoiler:
            the people arent real it is a virtual reality
            so does this mean that they got a full ancient ship for themselfs

Comment

I would say so
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                I would say so
                sweet....how did u know it was **SPOILERS**virtual reality

Comment

The picture show spoilers: Shepard being put in a pod :spoilers
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Yeah thats it - plus one of the TPTB mentioned something about it being VR
                    love Torri

Comment

so all the ancients are in pods hooked up to the ships comp in VR n shep went into pod n can see em

Comment

All the info you want is in this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16208
                        love Torri

Comment

you know, I was doing good not reading atlantis spoilers. Then I saw that picture, so I had to read it. I am dissapointed in myself.

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                            you know, I was doing good not reading atlantis spoilers. Then I saw that picture, so I had to read it. I am dissapointed in myself.
                            It's ok we are all guilty of this sin
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

ok im officialy excited about this episode just to see the ancient ship and y that woman needs to learn of a thing called dental floss

Comment

Working...
                              X