Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Merchandise Website-Looking for Helpers-Trading Cards, DVDs and Alliance

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Merchandise Website-Looking for Helpers-Trading Cards, DVDs and Alliance

Im creating a website for SG Merch and Games but I don't really have time to do it all myself so Im calling out to you lot for help. Im looking for someone who could do information and reviews for the trading cards, someone to do reviews for the DVDs(only season8/atlantis s1) and someone who could do a detailed set of information for Alliance.

Anyone interested?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

I live in AUSTRALIA, & although I don't normally go to conventions &/or have access to the same ammount of merchandising oppertunities you guys doi n the U.S/Canada; I would love to help out if I can.

I have Season 1 - 8 of SG-1 & Season 1 of SGA, the entire SG SG-1 RPG collection + errata from Alderac Entertainment, as well as the SG SG-1 board game; & plan on getting some of the novels & as much more merchandise as I can get my hands on. . . *rubs hands greedly in Mr. Burns-style movements, with the god-like look of a truimphant System Lord in his still glowing eyes*

I am reasonably proficient in HTML, have some javascript (HTML Goodies & Java Goodies are good tutorial websites to help pple learn! *lol* ) knowledge & am willing to help anyway I could, time/work/RL commitments permitting, of course.

Maybe we can have a section/tribute detailing the countires/major centres of Gate-worship around the world; sort of like an international mail call of STARGATE fans & what merchanidse is available in their region? *just a thought*

Thanks for your time, & good luck with it, whatever happens.

Comment

^Sounds like a good idea about the country thing and I have all base sets and some chase cards from all seasons, so I could do reviews on them and some other stuff you need EAG, just let me know what you need doin

Comment

Well I'm taking it slowly. I've been working on a layout.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          Well I'm taking it slowly. I've been working on a layout.
          Kool, just post your layout, etc. when you have finished and tell us what you need doin and I will help with whatever you want me to (As long as I can do it )

Comment

http://ccc.domaindlx.com/eliteanubis...erse/index.htm

Here is what I got so far. I wanna better banner, and I'll add some spiffy graphics in later.
            sigpic

Comment

http://ccc.domaindlx.com/eliteanubis...erse/index.htm

Here is what I got so far. I wanna better banner, and I'll add some spiffy graphics in later.
              Its lookin good and as I said on another thread, I am tryin to do a banner that you wanted but which people do you want in front of the gate? The new SG1, the new SG1 with Jack, SG1 and the Atlantis team?

As well it says on your site that the first wave of the figures have already been released!?

Comment

Random date.
                sigpic

Comment

Random date.
                  *Phew* was getting confused then , thought they released some of them early or summat

Comment

I'm currently advertising for people to do merchandise reviews for my site. If I'm successful, I'll ask if I can forward their work to you for use on your site

Is that okay?
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      I'm currently advertising for people to do merchandise reviews for my site. If I'm successful, I'll ask if I can forward their work to you for use on your site

Is that okay?
                      If you need anyone else to do any reviews for you, I will be willing to help as well

Comment

Awesome. Some trading card reviews would be nice. Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Some trading card reviews would be nice. Thanks
                          Ok, Ill do some later tonight and then PM them to you when they are done

Comment

Working...
                          X