Old Trek characters on New Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Trek characters on New Trek

If there was a new Star Trek series which old characters would you like to see return?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I´d personally say none, they´d all be dead from old age.

But if the series took place right after Voyager then I guess they could be around.

I´d like to see Worf pop up, he seems to go were ever cameras are rolling
    I´d also like to see Picard again, he was always a great presence.

Comment

Nog!

Did you mean Old as in "Original Series"?

Might be kinda cool to see the adventures of Captain Sulu with Chekov as his #1.

Comment

I meant old as in series that have ended
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Nog, then.

Comment

Rom would have to be with him aswell

Oh and Leeta, you cant not have Leeta
            love Torri

Comment

Kirk Bring him back
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Worf and La Forge
                sigpic

Comment

didnt Patrick Stewart say something like he'd never say no to a new season of TNG?

Comment

Cardassians in general. especially Garak and Gul Dukat. they're a few of my favourite characters of all trek.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

How about Seven
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        How about Seven
                        I don't think any male would say no! Seriously though, i liked her character and i'd like to see what she's been up to. whther she's still with chakotay or not. (seriously, where did that come from??)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                          (seriously, where did that come from??)
                          Where did everything in the last episode come from?
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                            Where did everything in the last episode come from?
                            You mean I'm not the only one massively disappointed in that episode?

As far as bringing back characters? I'm thinking Worf, Geordi LaForge, Seven of Nine, Harry Kim, the EMH (or whatever he is now)...um, wasn't one of the Ferngi trying to get into Starfleet Academy--might be fun to bring him back.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Worf, Gerak, Spock, Data ( ) Neelix and Dr.Phlox

Now there's a set up for some interesting character interaction

Comment

Working...
                              X