• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Wire: Trek Communicator Phone Due

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=32173

12:00 AM, 25-AUGUST-05

Trek Communicator Phone Due

Sona Mobile and Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products announced that they will develop a mobile phone device modeled on the Star Trek communicator. The special-edition Star Trek Communicator Phone will offer fans the ability to play a multiplayer online Trek game, stream real-time video and surf the Internet, as well as access ring tones, wallpapers, news, information and Trek fan activities, Sona said.

The Star Trek Communicator Phone will come equipped with a custom Trek faceplate and other themed features. The phone will be available beginning Sept. 30.

http://www.sonamobile.com/

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Darn!
    I saw the title and like an idiot I thought it was going to be about a ultra small communication device like the starfleet pins they wear in the series. Now I'm all disappointed.

I guess we're not there yet.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I posted this a while ago - I thought the same MarshAngel when I first saw the article
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Sounds cool, but I won't buy it. Why? I'd look like an idiot.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X