• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unseen (110)

UNSEEN

Episode: 1.10
    Original Air Date: January 27, 2005
    Written by Alex Rubit

The fight for freedom is over – the fight for honor is just beginning. A Jaffa colony stands up against a powerful and almost forgotten enemy.

Visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage to download the episode, then stop back here for discussion.
    Outstanding
    26.67%
    Good
    46.67%
    Fair
    26.67%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    0.00%
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I like this one very much. I'm glad you brought back the Re'tu. I wonder why they didn't send Charlie. I was also glad they weren't rebel Re'tu and did come to an agreement for both people to live there.

Did they leave the Re'to translater with the Jaffa?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      I like this one very much. I'm glad you brought back the Re'tu. I wonder why they didn't send Charlie. I was also glad they weren't rebel Re'tu and did come to an agreement for both people to live there.

Did they leave the Re'to translater with the Jaffa?
      Indeed. They left the translator with the Jaffa, to give them a way to communicate with the Re'to when necessary.

Comment

Nice Tom development but I wasn't really happy with the peaceful ending.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

This was one of my favorite episodes of Season 1! I thought that it was awesome to finally see a free Jafaa population in the Traingulum galaxy. It was super cool to see the relationship between Tom and Master Krova'c explored in great detail. I was intrigued early on in the Season when I learnt that Tom had spent 1 year on Chulak. I also loved this episode's similarity with SG-1's episode number 707 (Enemy Mine) in regards to a major disagreement between two races that must be resolved otherwise buckets of blood will be spilt! I loved seeing the Unas' culture and customs explored, in SG-1, because it really gave us a lot of insight into both Daniel's mind as well as that of a very misunderstood "enemy." This episode with Tom as the mediator between the Jafaa and the Re' Tu was similarly excellent because we got to go inside the minds of the Jafaa, Tom, and the Re' Tu chief. it was an excellent episode that was full of action as well as very interesting plot developments. Way to go guys
          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

I see we are revisiting every alien species in stargate history what's next we run into some more replicators. j/k This episode was just okay IMO I did like how we got to know a little more about tom though.
            Have A Nice Freakin Day!

Comment

You're certainly going through them fast. Unfortunetly this wasn't one of my favorites. I really didn't like the resolution of this episode. I'd have prefered for them to be the terrorist Retu.
              sigpic

Comment

After Glory of Bre'nok we don't really deal with many of the old races from Stargate. Once the Enoly are introduced the series goes through quite a few interesting arcs.

Indeed, you're going through them fast. Mybae you'll be caught up before the hiatus ends.
                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

That's good to hear and I can't wait to meet the enoly. I'm trying to read at least one a day. That way like you said I can catch up so I can actually contribute to the rest of this forum without worries of being behind. Also I'm stealing your horizon sig banner because I like it better.
                  Have A Nice Freakin Day!

Comment

OK, I read this again. Everything I said the first time stands. The Jaffa didn't seem Jaffish, the peaceful resolution still bugs me and I don't like it. But it was nice developement for Tom. I'd certainly like to see Krovak again, with Tom doing some battling or something.

Who did these Jaffa serve?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                      Who did these Jaffa serve?
                      They were serving a number of different Goa'uld. No one really in particular actually. Some of them perhaps Anubis, others Apophis, etc.

Comment

Any chance we'll see Krovak again?
                        sigpic

Comment

Any chance we'll see Krovak again?
                          That's very possible. But as of yet there are no plans for him to make an appearance. It's still early, though.

Comment

I'd of thought he'd show up in the finale, as the fleet leader or something.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd of thought he'd show up in the finale, as the fleet leader or something.
                              That was, early on, the plan actually. But eventually that was dropped for the same reason the Asgard didn't show up. It would have made the episode even longer if it had included Krova'c. That is, if he had appeared more than just on a viewing screen one or two times. And due to the time constraints that would have been all we could have done with him. So the idea was to rather save him for a later time; making it, indeed, quite likely that we'll see him again.

Comment

Working...
                              X