A welcoming present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A welcoming present

Well, we've waited until now with releasing this, so I guess you could look at it as a little welcoming present, in a way.

It's the link to a new banner, created by the incredibly talented Sir Ruff. He should be on tomorrow (it's the middle of the night for him right now). He's done an amazing job with it. It's the first Horizon banner to actually feature cast pictures.

Here's the link. We plan to have some more of those coming up in the weeks to come.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

hey, thats pretty cool!
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Wow, thats great! My complements to Sir Ruff! I look foward to seeing the other ones. (Also I'm glad to see another Imageshack user, not many people know about it but it's the top of it's class!)
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Yeah, it really looks great. I think it's amazing how he's found pictures that fit together so nicely.

Two things I haven't mentioned yet: those are five of the "regulars," and they're the current Horizon team. Unlike the common four member teams, it's a five member team. There's been a change in the number actually which came out of the season one finale. But naturally I won't giving away major spoilers. There are eight regulars all together; it's a pretty big cast.

The other thing I haven't mentioned is that of course anyone who'd like to can use that banner in their signatures. It's there for everyone to use and enjoy, and in time we'll be adding all the banners to the Downloads section of the website.

Comment

Smoking banner! This is great!
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

As always Alex the work of the Horizon team conitnues to impress.

Comment

Esquin, great to see you over here. And thanks for the nice comments.

Comment

Very nice, indeed. Overall, stargate horizon looks great.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Thats pretty awesome, I remember you mentioning something about this!
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

hello I thought I'd check out what this new Stargate Horizon is all about. Then I went to your site and I had allready checked it out in the past. I found what I read really good
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Great banner!!!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I figured just for completion I'll post links to the additional Horizon banners. They haven't really been "officially" released yet, but pretty soon we'll be adding them all to the downloads page as well.

These images were all done by Sam quite some time ago, and as usual, she's done a wonderful job with them. There are four different versions of the similar image.

Banner1

Banner2

Banner3

Banner4

As with all the banners, feel free to use any of them in your signature if you like.

Comment

And as usual they look good. Sams quite good at image manipulation.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback Looks great Sam! I sent you a PM..

Comment

Working...
                              X