X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions

First of all, I'm new here. Great site!

So O'neill is now in charge of homeworld security? What happened to Hammond? Last I saw of him, he was on the Prometheus (but they got back right?)

Also, can someone explain the whole Orii versus Anceints thing? I know they are from the same people, just have different philosophies? I'm kinda lost on that.

Also this is kind of off topic, but its about Atlantis.

The Marine contingent that was sent at the end of the first season used a ZPM to power the gate. but the Daedalus (sp?) brought one too. How was there two ZPMs? I thought, in Moebius, sg1 only recovered one ZPM?

Regarding Moebius, that means SG1 was part of Earth history. But since the the "present" SG1 already found the ZPM, they never made that time jump back in time. So that means the mission never happened..implying they won't have hte ZPM? I don't get how that works. Ideas?

Thanks.

Hammond probably retired, we can only speculate on the ancients and ori for the moment because we dont have enough information, the zpm the deadulas brought to pegasus with them is the same one the marine's used to gate there, i have no idea how the time thing works.
    Hope that answers your questions
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
    X