This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Jackson cross over

the group in brotherhood that took the zpm from mckay and co said that they would only give it to an ancient i think but daniel is sort of an ancient and he could go to atlantis to get a much needed zpm from them and make a new ally

Why would they believe him? At this moment Daniel is just a human who used to be ascendend the world's foremost expert on the ancients. Daniel isn't an ancient and doesn't even have the ancient gene.

Comment

No Daniel isn't Ancient.They wouldn't believe him. But I will be glad if he'll be in Atlantis.

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
      IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

nope all we do is get Sheppard to take his ancient girlfriend out to the Brotherhood planet

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
          No Daniel isn't Ancient.They wouldn't believe him. But I will be glad if he'll be in Atlantis.
          I agree, just because he acsended doesn't make him an ancient.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheris
            nope all we do is get Sheppard to take his ancient girlfriend out to the Brotherhood planet
            She said she can't help sga out because it's against ascended laws.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              Ah thats true . I think the presence of an ancient, or the fact that an ancient is with the atlantis team may change their ideas. Though again Chaya wont do it.

If only the new Brotherhood could be bothered to come to atlantis ... or Mckay had kept his mouth shut.

But Daniel wont be able to do it ... maybe jack speaking all ancient like and wearing white robes though ...

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheris
                maybe jack speaking all ancient like and wearing white robes though ...
                Would probably spook them out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  I don't get that though, she was destroying all the Wraith ships that went to her planet, isn't that interfering?

I think maybe the Others do permit 'sanctuarys' of some sort,like when Oma destroyed the goa'uld that went to Kheb searching for the Harcesis...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    I don't get that though, she was destroying all the Wraith ships that went to her planet, isn't that interfering?

I think maybe the Others do permit 'sanctuarys' of some sort,like when Oma destroyed the goa'uld that went to Kheb searching for the Harcesis...
                    For helping that planet in the first place the others made her protect the planet for eternity as her punishment
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

How did Oma get away with it then?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                        How did Oma get away with it then?
                        Maybe ascended ancients in MW are more forgiving?

Comment

Oma didnt get away with it, if you watch threads again you will see that helping people ascend is her punishment or something like that
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                            Oma didnt get away with it, if you watch threads again you will see that helping people ascend is her punishment or something like that
                            No her punishment was that the others decided not to descend Anubis and allow him to do whatever he could have done as a Goa'uld
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                              Oma's punishment was that the others wouldn't stop Anubis as long as she kept trying to help people ascend
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X