This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who cuts hair on Atlantis?

You know, I was watching the marathon today, and I just started wondering about this one. They've been on Atlantis for over a year now, and most of their people are military and science experts. So who's in charge of helping the staff maintain their perfectly trim hair cuts?

I think what they need is an episode focusing on the Lantian hair stylist. He could have a degree from supercuts, and have top level military security clearence.

What do all of you think?

Originally posted by Schrodinger82
    You know, I was watching the marathon today, and I just started wondering about this one. They've been on Atlantis for over a year now, and most of their people are military and science experts. So who's in charge of helping the staff maintain their perfectly trim hair cuts?

I think what they need is an episode focusing on the Lantian hair stylist. He could have a degree from supercuts, and have top level military security clearence.

What do all of you think?
    Flowbies all around. If they had a barber, we would see him stalking Ronon reminding him what excellent services he provides.

Comment

Actually (and don’t tell anyone I said this), I believe their hair is done by this little Italian barber, ‘Jossepe’, who has a small shop just off the set next to the make up dept.
      Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

I thought the hair on Atlantis was just a life form indigenous to the Pegasus Galaxy; Shep's hair for sure has a mind of its own!
        Ses
        James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Don't know who it is in canon, but in fanfics for some strange reason it always seems to be Radek, and since that idea fills me with a certain level of humourous thought, I'll stick to thinking it is him who does it...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Heightmeyer probably has a beauty salon and day spa next door to her psych ward. She seems the "beauticious" (is that a word?) type.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

How about Katie Brown?
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I have wondered that too!!!! Maybe the Athosians help out, they would probably do Teyla's hair.
                sigpic

Comment

maybe TPTB could let the barber be stargates first queer character

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                    well, then it'd be a Stylist ...

Comment

Well Steve the Wraith had confessed his being queer and wanted to retire and become the local hairdresser, and maybe a fashion designer on Earth if he was successful on Atlantis. But they just killed him.

Sighs and shakes head

I guess the only thing to do now is to send Citizen Joe to the Pegasus galaxy, since sgc owe him a favour, having ruined his carreer and couple and all that.

Poor Joe he could have got a position in sgc at the very least

Cruel TPTB, cruel
                      No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                      I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                      Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                        They should make a robot along the lines of C3PO, (SW), or Gus, (Trippin' the Rift); after all, they both seem gay to me. (see below)

PC Disclaimer: "Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

You honestly think the Ancients didn't have a nifty little device hidden away somewhere that cuts your hair and gives you a mani/pedi and a full facial?

My gawd, what sort of universe would it be without those things...!!!

Comment

LOL I could see it now.. all the candidates for the atlantis expedition are in a room around in a circle.... standing up one by one... a female stands up and say

"high my name is lindsey ive got 2 dr. dagrees from MIT and harverd in areospace engineering. I hold 2 nobel peace prizes. and have been given the medal of valar by the president of the united states."

the next guy with a rugged beard stands up after scratching himself.

"hi names norm with 1 m. I took some barber classes growing up. got a few credits from college, although coulda have done without it highschool was school enough. got into the military cuz nothing else was working. and now i cut hair. Yep i got chosen to maintain all your peoples hair from across the galexy. thanks."
                            sits back down as he bites the hang nail off his thumb

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                              "hi names norm with 1 m. I took some barber classes growing up. got a few credits from college, although coulda have done without it highschool was school enough. got into the military cuz nothing else was working. and now i cut hair. Yep i got chosen to maintain all your peoples hair from across the galexy. thanks."
                              sits back down as he bites the hang nail off his thumb

ROFLMFAO... although, don't you think his name would be "Butch"...?

Comment

Working...
                              X