This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA SciFi website mix up

Okay, unless I have something wrong SGA's SciFi website has the synopsis and picture of 'Conversion' but they say it's 'Instinct'.

Check it out...
    http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 23 August 2005, 12:21 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Yes thats a pic from Conversion
    Spoiler:
    He actually starts turning into a wraith because that wraith girl bites him but I think the conversion happens in conversion and he remains normal in instinct
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      Okay, unless I have something wrong SGA's SciFi website has the synopsis and picture of 'Conversion' but they say it's 'Instinct'.

Check it out...
      http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/
      Scifi isn't on the ball, alas. They're too busy pushing Tripping the Rift (gads, don' tknow how many times I saw ads for that during the SGA marathon).

The shot is from "Conversion," and even the text promises Conversion, not Instinct. Think there may be some pissed off fans on Friday night if they rely on that page for their info.......

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        The shot is from "Conversion," and even the text promises Conversion, not Instinct. Think there may be some pissed off fans on Friday night if they rely on that page for their info.......
        Originally the pic was from 'Conversion' and the text related to Instinct seems they have messed it up even more
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Working...
        X