This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exploration of City

How come we dont see them exploring the city anymore?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Yeah true that was one of the main interest of the series. I would like to see Atlantis more like a strange country full of surprises and mysteries.
    No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
    I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
    Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

I think we shall see them exploring city in season 2.I'm curious what they can find there another ...

Comment

Originally posted by Xuo
        I think we shall see them exploring city in season 2.
        I am talking about season 2
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

yeah me too

Comment

I think from the spoilers I have read it looks like they are looking at the wraith and the ancient history this season maybe be next season we will see more exploration of the city although “Grace under pressure” looks like an episode that may explorer the city.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

3 seasons until we find stuff!!!
              love Torri

Comment

I think I'd rather focus on dealing with the imminent threat

I would like to see more of this whole city though. I can't imagine they've had time to explore more than a small percentage of the main module. There's got to be something nice on one of the 5 piers!

Comment

i think they should fit both in, exploring the city and then focusing on the wraith threat in season 2
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I think that since the Wraith believe we're dead, we'll have some more time to do other things--exploration of the galaxy as well as our own home front. That would be interesting, and back to the feel of what StarGate is.

Comment

I'll throw in my opinion - I want to see more Atlantis exploration too
                      sigpic

Comment

You're telling me you don't think that in about a year's time we couldn't have explored the equivalent of Manhattan? Please, how slow are we moving than? We should have had every inch of the city walked in by now. Whether or not we know what each part of the city does is another question, but I would assume that we went and filmed every part of the city in order to make a virtual map that you can call up at any moment. If not, than TPTB have messed up. Also, at the end of The Siege part 3, we see Beckett(I think) give Dr. Weir a report saying that they have searched more of the city, and the things they have found are incredible. So, why haven't we heard anything else about this!? How can you throw that out at the last minute and not even follow up on it?

Comment

That was Zelenka and it was at the end of 'Intruder'
                          love Torri

Comment

The only episode weve seen so far that was evenly slightly abut the city was Duet, Conversion is one that is based in the city but I think it will only be a small amount of the exploration if any. And then the next one would be Critical Mass which is ages away!

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by coldmachine
                              You're telling me you don't think that in about a year's time we couldn't have explored the equivalent of Manhattan? Please, how slow are we moving than? We should have had every inch of the city walked in by now. Whether or not we know what each part of the city does is another question, but I would assume that we went and filmed every part of the city in order to make a virtual map that you can call up at any moment. If not, than TPTB have messed up. Also, at the end of The Siege part 3, we see Beckett(I think) give Dr. Weir a report saying that they have searched more of the city, and the things they have found are incredible. So, why haven't we heard anything else about this!? How can you throw that out at the last minute and not even follow up on it?
                              When I saw that I was thinking it'll be explained in a later ep but it wasn't.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe the key to curing Shep in conversion is in the city.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X