Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened To Anubis Host When He Ascended?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened To Anubis Host When He Ascended?

Ive been wondering about this for some time so i decided to post the thread.

when anubis was'nt ascended he would be using a host. When a goa'uld is in a hosts body the host is still alive and the goaúld still has a body inside the host. I assume when anubis ascended it was only the goa'ulds body which ascended because i doubt they would hav ascended together. What would have happened to the host , i reckon he might have ascended too considering the fact that while he was host he witnessed all of the info anubis used to ascend.

it would be cool to see an ascended anubis host

If i'm wrong about anything just say so.

anyone else got an opinion on the matter.

Originally posted by thors_chariots_cook
    Ive been wondering about this for some time so i decided to post the thread.

when anubis was'nt ascended he would be using a host. When a goa'uld is in a hosts body the host is still alive and the goaúld still has a body inside the host. I assume when anubis ascended it was only the goa'ulds body which ascended because i doubt they would hav ascended together. What would have happened to the host , i reckon he might have ascended too considering the fact that while he was host he witnessed all of the info anubis used to ascend.

it would be cool to see an ascended anubis host

If i'm wrong about anything just say so.

anyone else got an opinion on the matter.
    we have no idea who anubis's host before he learn how to ascended.

daniel jackson know who his host because he show daniel his face in Stargate sg-1 season 6 Full Circles

i post a thread call question about anubis's host but i don't think anyone believe that anubis host is really a daniel jackson from the future ( different timeline who went to get a Z.P.M from Goa'uld Ra).

Comment

I can only think of 3 possibilites atm

Both the host and symbiote are aware of each other and share knowledge whether intentional or not. So either Anubis' host or the simbiote learned a way to ascend thus meaning either one also knew of that method and they both ascended together and then seperated. (I doubt the Ancients would have kept them together)

Or Anubis' decided to ascend without his host's body, but it was likely that Anubis would have learned whilst in the host and so the host would have probably ascended himself after Anubis left the body instead of dying.

Or Anubis learned how to ascend while he wasn't in a host.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583

daniel jackson know who his host because he show daniel his face in Stargate sg-1 season 6 Full Circles
        Daniel doesn't know his host, becuase Anubis didn't show his face, he doesn't even have a face for that matter. Anubis showed Daniel his ascended form, nothing more.

Comment

I've always thought Anubis was probably harcesis...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
            I've always thought Anubis was probably harcesis...
            You have to wonder about that, one would think that
            Spoiler:
            Oma would be able to sense the snake in the hosts head
            . A harcesis with all the knowledge/personality of Anubis would seem to stand a better chance of ascending.
            Last edited by Marcot1; 23 August 2005, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583

i post a thread call question about anubis's host but i don't think anyone believe that anubis host is really a daniel jackson from the future ( different timeline who went to get a Z.P.M from Goa'uld Ra).

i like it good one

Comment

Originally posted by Marcot1
                You have to wonder about that, one would think that
                Spoiler:
                Oma would be able to sense the snake in the hosts head
                . A harcesis with all the knowledge/personality of Anubis would seem to stand a better chance of ascending.
                even better theory

Comment

Some pretty sweet theories being bounced around in here. Glad I popped in to take a peek.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

He went *Plop*

Comment

I like the one about the harcesis, would definitely explain why it is outlawed, I mean there had to have been one at some point, for the children to be hunted down, and destroyed, if Anubis was the first harcesis, this would certainly explain a lot.

Comment

Or perhaps Anubis and the host merged together, and since Anubis is the far stronger personality, he's the one that's left.

Comment

This would also explane why oma took such an interest in Apophis' harcesis child and took such great care to have him supress his Goa'uld knowlege because if anubis was a harcesis and was being hunted, oma could have taken pity on him and took him in and didn't know just how potent the genetic memory that was passed on was, and then didn't deal with it aggressivly. After he acended, they realize that he's just a goa'uld without the snake and tried to make him descend, but he was enough of a vicious SOB that they couldn't force him.

Comment

But then why couldn't he take a caporial body. If Anubis had a human body he could retake it
                            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Just been reading this thread, and I've thought about this before, all of it is possible about harcesis, what if anubis is half Goa'uld, half ancient in the first place? That might be part of the story of how he ascended, OR Anubis's original host was ancient, or ONE of his hosts was ancient, so he gained their knowledge.

Then we have the harcesis theory, I think they could get another decent episode out of this, time travel, the current harcesis is acutally anubis, but is sent back in time, BLAH BLAH. Would be interesting to see another "kids gone bad" storyline other then in star wars .

I like the whole Anubis could be half ancient, or such. But I do think one of the reasons anubis was stuck in between being in our plane and in the ascended plane was that he ascended as part of another being, because i think, correct me if im wrong that we did hear that anubis fooled oma and thats how he ascended. So if when they sent him back, they only sent the goa'uld bit back, his hosts part was stuck in ascended land but he could still grasp a hold of his hosts part.

Anyway, thats my main rundown of possibilities, don't flame if im wrong, and remember, it's only a program

Comment

Working...
                              X