This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site like Ex Astris Scientia...

I'd like to volunteer to at least help in the making of a Stargate web-site-in conjunction with GateWorld, of course that has a similar format to http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/ with very technical specifications on all sorts of stuff in the Stargate universe.

What content would it include, and how would it be distinct from the Omnipedia?

What would be the authoritative sources? Obviously Stargate doesn't have much of anything in print in comparison to Trek.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

That site is awesome
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
        What content would it include, and how would it be distinct from the Omnipedia?

What would be the authoritative sources? Obviously Stargate doesn't have much of anything in print in comparison to Trek.
        I'm just thinking that with our collective noggins, we should be able to come up with something.

Comment

I think youll have to give them something other than that to go with!
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
          X