X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Zap2It: "Ex-Deus Machina" a Friday Best Bet - 8/26

From Zap2It:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,584|||20050826%5FDATETIME%3A3302543426,00.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/a7f55

(Please follow one of the above links for the complete column.)

TV Best Bets for Friday, August 26
    *All Times Eastern
    By Courtney Potter

Stargate SG-1
    8:00 PM - SCI FI

It's not quite the same without Richard Dean Anderson, is it? I quite liked his dry way of delivering lines. However, we do now have the added benefit of Beau Bridges, Claudia Black and Ben Browder -- so all is not lost. Tonight, the SG-1 team investigates evidence that suggests there are still Goa'uld hiding on Earth -- including a former System Lord. D'oh! Tensions between Earth and the Free Jaffa continue to mount, and the team intervenes when a conflict between Gerak (recurring co-star Louis Gossett Jr.) and Ba'al (guest star Cliff Simon) puts the United States at risk.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thank you
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yeah, thanks. Sounds like an interesting episode. I know I'll be watching.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

all is not lost without RDA because we have Michael Shanks, Chris Judge and Amanda Tapping!
        stargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejostargatejo

Comment

Nice!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatejo
            all is not lost without RDA because we have Michael Shanks, Chris Judge and Amanda Tapping!
            And let's not forget Ben Browder, Beau Bridges, Louis Gossett, Jr., and now that she's served her purpose, Claudia Black.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
              And let's not forget Ben Browder, Beau Bridges, Louis Gossett, Jr., and now that she's served her purpose, Claudia Black.

Morjana
              Im pretty sure he was saying this in sarcasm because the artical itself only mentioned the new guys.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
              X