This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA: What blunder next?

This is a game. You must guess what awful catastrophy SGA is going to cause in the next episodes:

- blow off the Pegasus galaxy

- piss off all civilizations of P galaxy at one time

- wreck Atlantis

- enslave the Athosians

- make Daedalus collide against Prometheus

- sacrifice the Asgaard and eat him

- send the wraiths to the milky way

- murder each others

- reproduce

The list is far from complete. You name it: Invent something really, really worse than we have seen yet!
    No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
    I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
    Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Laugh at one of Rodney's jokes
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Find a ZPM or better yet, a whole bunch of them at once but trip over a rock or a root and they all smash.

Comment

I'm going to have to go with reproduction followed by explosion... but no one will die. Cremating people and tossing them off the balcony is probably getting tedious.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Rodney finding a ZPM near an ocean and while running he lose it and it falls in the ocean.
          damn really want to hear Rodney screaming like a girl xD

Comment

If I answered what I really wanted too, I'd be red dinged, from here to eternity. LOL

So discretion being the better part of valor, I have to admit to being clueless, as they have already committed so many listed and the season is still young.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

during a routine transport from the daedalus a transporter accident occurs while sheppard and mckay are transporting.there dna mixes and when they are reintegrated rodney is pregnant with sheppards baby.... duh duh duh thats a good one for reproduce

Comment

That's very disturbing. Rodney pregnant? You mean he isn't moody and hysterical enough without pregnancy hormones?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                  during a routine transport from the daedalus a transporter accident occurs while sheppard and mckay are transporting.there dna mixes and when they are reintegrated rodney is pregnant with sheppards baby.... duh duh duh thats a good one for reproduce
                  Oh dear, please don't let Dex know it's Shep's baby!!!!!!!!!
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

how bout wier gets pregnant by a wraith , YOK!!!
                    now thats sick

*eoin gets creepy shivers*
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

--continues to be the excellent show it is.

And YES that is sarcasm because I grew up with the rotten 1960's science fiction shows and find it incredible that people don't have anything better to do then to put down the hard work these people do to bring us the best sci-fi that can be seen.....

I spoke my mind.
                      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                      Individuality is freedom lived.
                      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                        --continues to be the excellent show it is.

And YES that is sarcasm because I grew up with the rotten 1960's science fiction shows and find it incredible that people don't have anything better to do then to put down the hard work these people do to bring us the best sci-fi that can be seen.....

I spoke my mind.
                        nobodies putting down the hard work these excellent actors are doing, where just having some fun , imagine the expidition with a sixties hair cut
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Invent something really, really worse than we have seen yet!
                          Someone gives Shep a comb.....

That’s my worst nightmare.
                          Last edited by LoneStar1836; 22 August 2005, 12:22 PM.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

On a mission they lose the address to dial Atlantis back.
                            No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                            I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                            Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Atlantis1,

It's called having a sense of humor. We all know that almost every episode of Stargate deals with them getting themselves out of a difficult situation and usually one that centers around the alien nature of their environment and the people in it.

Some of us enjoy the show enough to be able to make light of that fact because in reality, no one screws up on such grand proportions every week. When was the last time you blew up your workplace? experimented with the plumbing and drowned your co-worker? brought a python to work that tried to strangle your boss.. It's a little far fetched isn't it; but it doesn't mean you hate your job or that imagining these things is an insult to your existence. It could actually be fun. Try it; you might like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X