X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala's Future - Hallowed be the O'ri

http://www.arach.net.au/~kablez/vala.jpg

Just a thought on how we're going to see Vala next time.

A "bad" Vala ? I hope not... I had my full share of sci-fi "changelings" - RepliCarter, Bad Teal'c (Point of view, Enemies), Tasha Yar (just to name a few...)
    I wish I was more like I think I am

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf

yuck!
      great photoshop work

Comment

LOL - I doubt she will be back if she ended up in the Ori galaxy she will probably get burned again
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

If Season 10 happens, Vala will be back.

She'll probably have successfully infiltrated the Ori power structure and have climbed her way up their social heirarchy into a position of power that brings her into contact with SG-1.

She will spend a large amount of time bating Daniel and making everyone crazy before rejoining SG-1 because she truely hates the Ori.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Not bloody likely, if that happened id quit watching the show! shes gone and shes not coming back, if she is the writers better think of a more interesting way than something like that

Comment

I think it'd be awesome if she ascended and became an ally then. But she could be like Cordelia... and be really bored all the time with all her powers.

Comment

No, Vala back, on the team, no ascended powers, still driving daniel crazy

Comment

She might be back but it might not be the same Vala at least not at frist.
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins
                    Not bloody likely, if that happened id quit watching the show! shes gone and shes not coming back, if she is the writers better think of a more interesting way than something like that
                    I see you'll not sharing TV GUIDE online's Watercooler's opinion that Claudia (as Vala as she is) is THE HIGHLIGHT of SG-1's Season 9?

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf

Oh frell! And now I'm goint to have the nightmares!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It's possible that Vala is "that character". "That character" isn't supposed to be the same character returns in "Ripple Effect" IIRC.

I wouldn't mind Vala back as an occasional recurring character. After Avalon I, I was think "Gaaahhh, we have to put up with THIS for 6 episodes?" But she got out of that innuendo funk and revealed a real character inside. I can't really see how anyone could consider her the highlight of S9, but she definately didn't ruin it in the grand scheme of things. Still, it's great to have Sam back. It'll be even better when we see her in Full Team Mode
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It has never occured to anyone that a Prior may turncoat and become an ally for us in order to help us defeat the Orii ala Teal'c? Vala will do anything to get back to this galaxy, I would say she may even become a Prior in order to do so. And when she gets back she could join us. She would be a very powerful ally then.
                          Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

Yeah, that seems pretty plausible for vala's return. Unfortunatly, she'll probably be out of witty things to say while she spewing Ori propoganda. That in itself is pretty witty.

Of course, if she turns bad so she can do GOOD, well, that could be interesting, but I'm not sure, those Ori seem to have a chip on thier shoulders and a severe lack of morals, humour, personality...

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                            X