This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Bacic On SG1 Season 8

So I was looking at profiles to the Andromeda cast on International movie database, and it looks like Steve Bacic is going to be in a few new episodes of Season 8 of SG1, as yet another new character. Wouldn't it be cool if the rest of the Andromeda cast showed up in SG1 too? I don't know...I hope that returns as Rhade...(on Andromeda)but it doesn't look like that will happen. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0045584/
    Last edited by Maatsway; 01 July 2004, 05:10 AM.

We can always do with more good-looking men showing up on our favorite program!
    sigpic

Comment

Did you know the actor guest starred in previous episode(s)? I like his character on Andromeda, hopefully his character on SG1 is good too
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I guess, he played Major Coburn back in season 2 or 3.
        S
        P
        O
        I
        L
        E
        R

Now in season 8, he playes the Goa'uld Camulus in the season opener "New Order" and will maybe appear or only be mentioned in "Prometheus Unbound"(811)
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron
          I guess, he played Major Coburn back in season 2 or 3.
          S
          P
          O
          I
          L
          E
          R

Now in season 8, he playes the Goa'uld Camulus in the season opener "New Order" and will maybe appear or only be mentioned in "Prometheus Unbound"(811)
          He was Coburn in Season 3's Maternal Instinct and Season 4's The First Ones, and now he's Camulus in Season 8's New Order and Zero Hour.

Comment

I've been wondering if Coburn got himself absorbed...
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Maatsway
              Bacic aslo played an NID agent...he never really did very much, but you could tell it was him...I forget what episode it was.
              He's a fun actor to watch (he's also hot, so that helps), whatever he plays I'm sure he'll be great.
              Are you sure you're not getting it confused with when he played Kinsey's bodyguard in the short film that they made at one of the SG cons in England?

Comment

IMDB mentions only his stargate appearances as Coburn and Camulus

Comment

Originally posted by Maatsway
                  I don't know...I hope that he returns as Rhade...(on Andromeda) but it doesn't look like that will happen.
                  It IS happening. They started shooting Andromeda season 5 at the end of May, and the whole crew is returning. Lexa/Rommie though in a diminished capacity - probably due to her pregnancy.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Steve Bacic as Camulus - I suspect he'll be wearing a kilt :-)

If you want to see what else Steve's been in, check this filmography
                  SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
                  BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

Yah, i'm glad Steve Bacic will still be in Andromeda, and have a new character on SG1
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                      Are you sure you're not getting it confused with when he played Kinsey's bodyguard in the short film that they made at one of the SG cons in England?
                      I think was confused...thx.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        Yah, i'm glad Steve Bacic will still be in Andromeda, and have a new character on SG1
                        Yep. Very cool.

Comment

When I saw the photos of Steve on Gateworld I just instantly started to drool. Can't wait to see him again.
                          "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Originally posted by rihannsu
                            When I saw the photos of Steve on Gateworld I just instantly started to drool. Can't wait to see him again.
                            Soooon .... have drool buckets ready.
                            I caught two very short glimpses of him in the Lowdown - he is indeed wearing a skirt/kilt with knee-high boots .......

He has also just been announced as a guest at the
                            Andromeda/Hercules con in London August 13-15
                            SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
                            BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

I enjoyed Steve Bacic's performance as Rhade on Andromeda, and I'm anticipating seeing what he has to bring to Stargate SG-1!
                              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Working...
                              X