Clear All

No Thor Avatar

wth?!
    Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
    Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
    Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
    Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
    Jack: Never run with scissors?

Once you get a certain amount of posts, more avatars will be unlocked.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah there is a thor avatar - not sure how many posts you need
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by UNRE4L
        Once you get a certain amount of posts, more avatars will be unlocked.
        Show us a list, please?
        sigpic

Comment

There is no list - we know from personal experience

These are the Thor avs

Freyr

Heimdall

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

And how many months is it going to be until I get to that point? I hope there is enough to talk about to keep me going up till however many posts it is . . . if not I'll have to (horror of horrors) post in one of the ship threads.

~Sarah
            Call me Sarah . . .
            • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
            • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
            • Trek forever!

Comment

hmmm, I guess the Stargate Aliens section of avs comes at the same time as the Bonus Main Characters section...wouldn't know, as I only use one man for my av.

And how many months is it going to be until I get to that point? I hope there is enough to talk about to keep me going up till however many posts it is . . . if not I'll have to (horror of horrors) post in one of the ship threads.

~Sarah
              Shhhhhhhh! It's a secret! You're not supposed to know until you get there.
              But I recommend thunking (for Daniel ) if you really want to get there. It's fun, although it can hurt at times.

Can't wait for custom avs...don't know when that is, but I can't wait!

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I love Daniel . . . no secret there . . . but I am having a big bug w/the thunk threads. Every time I try to view an attached picture it comes up as nonsense!

Does anyone else have this problem?

~Sarah
                Call me Sarah . . .
                • Trek forever!

Comment

Heehee . . . once I am able to see attached thunk-pictures . . . and I find something to post . . . then I can go 'HOW many posts?!' and run around screaming . . . figuring I'll never get there . . . right now I'm just trying for 150.

But first I have to figure out what's with those pictures!

~Sarah
                  Call me Sarah . . .
                  • Trek forever!

Comment

If you're trying to see the pictures in the first few pages of the Daniel thread (cuz I think those are attached) you can't. When the forum has problems, like when they changed servers, the pics get screwed up, so that people have to upload them again if they want people to see it. But there's a difference between an attachment and an embedded pic, like this:

You should be able to see that. Don't bother catching up in the thunk threads, most are way too long. Just post and say hi, and follow it from there. We're a friendly bunch. If you don't understand something, just ask. The prettiest pics are reposted a lot so you don't need to catch up.
                    gatehorse

Comment

Whoops, ignore ^ post! Looks like you figured it out!
                      gatehorse

Comment

Much thanks for your suggestion. I'm making screencaps . . . thank god for InterVideo. . . . if I cap every episode ::cough::adozentimes::cough:: maybe I'll get enough posts.

But that sucks about the pictures though. ::silently curses forum for doing whatever it did:: Maybe people just shouldn't attach pictures . . .

Wait . . . did you say *))? There's no way I can get that many . . . even if I posted each of my 5 caps for each episode individually . . . and that would just waste posts . . .

But never fear . . . I'll get there eventually.

~Sarah
                        Call me Sarah . . .
                        • Trek forever!

Comment

Trust me, the posts add up veeeeeeeeeeeeery quickly. I never thought I'd even get the bonus avs anytime soon, but now I'm already thinking about what to do for my custom av. And I only joined in June.
                          gatehorse

Comment

I have THOR!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X